Leandria has HAD it with the church

Started by fresh, July 07, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

not her calling christianity Bullshit  :dead:

Nine

I mean. Call a thing a thing then alcoholic Queens.

:cheerup:

b7

Ncncncncnnc

?Beyonc? ...  Brandy ..  i can be on that level?

Queen STANS

b7

And idk if it?s just alcohol at this point. I think she?s tried it all, no shade

She?s really going through some rough shit.

RatherBe

as someone who goes to church regularly, shes not lying.

RatherBe

shes saying the politics behind the church and how christianity has become a business is bullshit. these famous preachers, artists, prophets make very good money off of the persona that they sell to consumers... they aint who they say they are behind closed doors and they definitely aint as grounded in what they sing and preach about as they say they are.

b7

Quote from: AJ on July 07, 2018, 04:47:36 PM
shes saying the politics behind the church and how christianity has become a business is bullshit. these famous preachers, artists, prophets make very good money off of the persona that they sell to consumers... they aint who they say they are behind closed doors and they definitely aint as grounded in what they sing and preach about as they say they are.
yea i rarely disagree with what she actually says, and i cant imagine how much more that particular world can be when you add in the hypocrisy and the industry side of it all. Its a big MESS, i just wish she'd the channel the energy differently and not to turn to the alleged substances that many have said she uses. She isn't the only one in the gospel world of course  :dead: but shes my FAVE and i dont want her to get attacked or lose opportunities. *sigh

Mariah4ever

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJHBNRNFVVNRVFM

this gorl is on tha road to a halfway house-ah!!
tht grammy cec' snatched frm her did a numbah!

b7

SMDMDXCCCVVCVVVC BOY i'll fuckin kill ya in here

b7

SDSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

STOP SUCKIN ON MY TITTEH!!!!
:fuming:

Yew aint SUCKIN ON ME NO MORE-A!!

Mariah4ever

Quote from: 1RIG on July 07, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

SDSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

STOP SUCKIN ON MY TITTEH!!!!
:fuming:

Yew aint SUCKIN ON ME NO MORE-A!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM6U6MKM,IL

Mariah4ever

ffffffffffffffff3bee

she gotta lil tiny poirnt !

LOONA.

Of course church is a business. Organized religion was made to take people's money.   

CREAM.

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
Not her thanking God for the platform she's bashing the church on
HBGFGGHHJJGHHHHVHGGjjbbabnnnn