Brawl breaks out in church after pastor requests $1000 from each member

Started by herbie, August 07, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

Wake up a bit then , folks! :cheerup:

The nerve. In Detroit of all places

Ma Lo

August 07, 2018, 08:28:15 AM #1 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:28:30 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
False religion is finally crumbling huh

Vonc2002

Churches do this all the time and it's not some mandated thing to pay up. Also, this looks like a mega church where there is a huge congregation and people that have the funds to pay such a  amount. How do y'all think churches operate? It dependson the support of it's members :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

August 07, 2018, 08:35:37 AM #3 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:36:15 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
Churches do this all the time and it's not some mandated thing to pay up. Also, this looks like a mega church where there is a huge congregation and people that have the funds to pay such a  amount. How do y'all think churches operate? It dependson the support of it's members :dead:

They don't operate like Jesus that's for damn sure because he would never ask a member of the congregation for a specific amount of money, especially those who might be struggling financially. It should all be voluntary donations the way Jehovah's Witnesses do it .. The only true God.

Vonc2002

And looking at this video, this isn't some video of members revolting because a pastor asked for money.  This is some group that went in with an agenda
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 07, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

They don't operate like Jesus that's for damn sure because he would never ask a member of the congregation for a specific amount of money, especially those who might be struggling financially. It should all be voluntary donations the way Jehovah's Witnesses do it .. The only true God.
And it is voluntarily given, which is why i just said it isn't mandated. That's literally how churches operate , which is why monies given to a church are tax deductible, because a church is a non profit organization.  It just sounds like none of u have ever stepped foot in a church to know ANYTHING about it tbh :dead:

Ma Lo

No Vonc... this bloke was going around asking people for money to fund his lifestyle. And you are right would never step foot in a church .. Too many demons.

CHOKE

Vonc2002

PBS literally has fundraising throughout the yr asking for certain amounts, and if u value the programming u give the money because u feel it's beneficial and would like to see it carry on.  The same goes for cancer, aids and HIV awareness, any of that feed the children shit on tv that u see, etc. How tf is a church supposed to operate and do all of the programs that they do if they don't have funds?  I grew up in church and my church gave food weekly to homeless or anyone in need,  had programs for kids, took us places, fed us after services were over, etc. Im convinced most of u haven't been to a church and have no basis for any of these opinions that u spew :dead:

Every church isn't some scam situation

Vonc2002

Ma Lo

Are you related to this man ? You seem to be defending his crooked actions and I'm not here for it

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 07, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
And you are right would never step foot in a church
Yea, that's what i figured.  Im done in here :dead:

I would however, go to a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses .. Jah stomping false religion out like he said he would :blessed: