Member Appreciation - Romero/Gilgamesh (Fantasia/Faith stan, fine mean guy)

Started by GLOCK, August 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Just so we're maintaining a healthy balance of sorts....we will praise members and uplift them!

If you enter please state positive things about this member ...
Please say nice things about Romero/Gilgamesh and share some of your favorite experiences with him
No mess will be tolerated and could ruin ur chances of receiving a similar thread!

Let's go!

Scott.

We?ve grown cause l really started off liking him when l first got here and he was so rotten to me for no reason lol

But he?s a cool guy and still a little mean. But that?s just him

Lazarus

Vonc2002

I love romero's mean church momma energy.  :dead:
He has good taste in music and singers PLUS he's a gospel head. Really dope member, mean self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

gggg he used to come off as UPPITY to me when I first joined the board but he seems like a cool, smart guy.

Elusive self.

GLOCK

I love Rommie.
My fellow Gaith
He?s so mean but I wouldn?t have him any other way
He?s chilled down a lot tho.. but back in the day he was cut throat
Great taste in music and he seems like someone I could rock with in real life
Handsome too

pCj

Vonc2002

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on August 12, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
I?ll say what I said to him the other day.

And bitch respond to my message about carnival...or I?m taking it all back.

You know I love you for real. You were my first real friend when I moved to London and you were the light who guided me. You've been with me throughout everything, the jobs, the baes (Your dislike for my ex will always be a kii to me now), the moves etc.  :'( You literally opened up your home and family to me. Your Mum is even Aunt at this point.  :kii:

It's been 5 years now...and we've both grown so much. I've always admired and looked up to you. The way you exude confidence, your honesty (even if at times BRUTAL), your heart, pure and big; I'm just waiting to see who you're going to give it to...Although these qualities have always been there, it's so beautiful to see your evolution, you're all these things still but in new ways, I love that you've become even more comfortable in your own skin and the confidence has magnified with it. If you weren't my SUSTA, I'd marry you.

You are damn everything.
This was beautiful.   :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

I?m kinda scared of him and I don?t know why
But he seems really sweet and calm, he has this quiet confidence I really admire
And he?s fione af

Cowboy Nine

The way he kinda just POPS up in threads with some rude, matter-of-fact shit to say.

:kii:

I love his energy.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 12, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
The way he kinda just POPS up in threads with some rude, matter-of-fact shit to say.

:kii:

I love his energy.
!!!!!!!!!
I love it! He kinda reminds me of me tbh. Love him

GLOCK

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 12, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
I?m kinda scared of him and I don?t know why
But he seems really sweet and calm, he has this quiet confidence I really admire
And he?s fione af
he seems sweet?

Sweet WHERE?

Gilgamesh.

Thank you loves xxx

Tbh I think I was too mean when I joined, turning 30 and a lot of internal struggles evened me out a lot. I kinda don't have the energy to go back and forth anymore and besides Ive known some of you almost ten years, I'd feel stupid arguing over "who sold more!" etc now :dead:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Thank you loves xxx

Tbh I think I was too mean when I joined, turning 30 and a lot of internal struggles evened me out a lot. I kinda don't have the energy to go back and forth anymore and besides Ive known some of you almost ten years, I'd feel stupid arguing over "who sold more!" etc now :dead:
vbxncncnncnc