Member Appreciation - Romero/Gilgamesh (Fantasia/Faith stan, fine mean guy)

Started by GLOCK, August 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

I love his taste and knowledge when it comes to music.

And I like everyone that is straight to the point. No subs and no riddles.

Pretty sure we?ll bump into each other at a Jaz concert when that ho gets back to her damn day job.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This Trini-British fag is fine in my book. Love his quiet confidence and matter of fact approach to arguments. He's one of the more rationally intelligent members. As long as this fags KNOWS that Guyana >>>> Trinidad we good :feelinmyself:

MelMel

his rude, matter-of-fact way of approaching stuff is unmatched :plzstop:

I respect his opinions of TV shows and music too. I know he has great taste.

Young

He?s so rude ddddd
Yet honest
I love his music taste too

Romero>>>

yummy

My Trini King, my first and only Bsource crush, brutally honest and with a heart of gold

Love him :stressed:

ton

Well besides him being dams gorgeous he seems like a sweetheart underneath at mean exterior. I remember being like I don't think he likes me and he said I barely know you  :uhh:

DXXXXXXXCCXXXX

But I learned from vonc that people are never their online personas. I like how you view things and your perception of situations. I also kii down when you dig into someone, which isn't often. Post more.

Kaeli.

Quote from: ton&zankou on August 12, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
Well besides him being dams gorgeous he seems like a sweetheart underneath at mean exterior. I remember being like I don't think he likes me and he said I barely know you  :uhh:

DXXXXXXXCCXXXX

But I learned from vonc that people are never their online personas. I like how you view things and your perception of situations. I also kii down when you dig into someone, which isn't often. Post more.

did u just cum