Do yawl agree with Queen Loni?

Started by Young, September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

September 26, 2018, 07:56:51 PM #45 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:57:24 PM by TALISA2.0
Clearly Cosby did some foul shit to them girls, that nigga needs to be in jail.

But the legal system needs to be just as pressed to book these white men out here committing crimes as they are to imprison and KILL blacks solely on suspicion

IDK why there's even an argument against that

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Drais is literally backed against a wall

yummy

q

Drais, why are you wasting your keystrokes?

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 26, 2018, 08:01:22 PM
q

You know I hate nigger ass mentality.     

yummy

Quote from: LOONA. on September 26, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
q

woo black man down! no 'stice! no 'eace!

That old pervert probably threw a party when Zimmerman got off  :dead: he doesn't fuck with you colored like that and he got what he deserved

Get over it

Cowgirl

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 07:56:51 PM
Clearly Cosby did some foul shit to them girls..

But..
Sounds like a crime to me. :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

:ohwow: I hope we keep the same energy the next time a black queer is gunned down or beat to death

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 26, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 26, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
q

woo black man down! no 'stice! no 'eace!

That old pervert probably threw a party when Zimmerman got off  :dead: he doesn't fuck with you colored like that and he got what he deserved

Get over it

Right

Bill has a history of berating and demeaning middle & lower class blacks, so what we're not about to do is make this old fart out to be a victim of a racist system. I'm tired of these headlines and these blacks trying to rally together.

If this was some regular old nigger nobody would care.  :dead:   

LOONA.

Meanwhile this old monkey is cackling at black men being targeted and and murdered by police:     

QuotePeople getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged: ?The cops shouldn?t have shot him.? What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand? I wanted a piece of pound cake just as bad as anybody else. And I looked at it and I had no money. And something called parenting said, ?If you get caught with it, you?re going to embarrass your mother.? Not ?You?re going to get your butt kicked.? No. ?You?re going to embarrass your mother.?

:omf:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on September 26, 2018, 08:22:34 PM
Meanwhile this old monkey is cackling at black men being targeted and and murdered by police:     

QuotePeople getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged: ?The cops shouldn?t have shot him.? What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand? I wanted a piece of pound cake just as bad as anybody else. And I looked at it and I had no money. And something called parenting said, ?If you get caught with it, you?re going to embarrass your mother.? Not ?You?re going to get your butt kicked.? No. ?You?re going to embarrass your mother.?

:omf:

It isn?t even about some words that he may or may not have said.

:unsure:

BAPHOMET.

Ok whatever. He got locked up.

And if he indeed actually  ?raped? those poor ole defenseless white women I guess he did deserve some time 

But dammit... I want some white people locked the fuck UP

LOONA.

Boy go act retarded in another thread