Do yawl agree with Queen Loni?

Started by Young, September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 28, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Eh fuck her tbh

Shes giving me white feminist sympathizer here.

The bullshit happened eons ago and the case they are sticking on him is bogus

60 100 800 1000 women all of their cases need to be fully explored investigated validated
before a number STICKS

Beverly johnson FELT as if he drugged her ? Bitch BYE
the richard simmons chick done said she agreed to take the shit he was giving soooo...eh

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance , Equality and Fairness

this is something blacks never get
so we know that in these situations RACE IS A MAJOR factor resulting in slanted justice
So thats the main reason why ppul are not drinking the koolaide

Bill is trash
but one mans trashy ways shouldnt trump another mans trashy ways in our society
BUt it does and it sends a signal that whatever the trash is A OKAY because the man has attributes we care about more

and thats exactly what the black community is doing for bill

Blacks are fuckked up but so is the country and its history with them and with no plans to take corrective action for that and yet and still continuing the disenfranshisment it will stay that way

so lock his old ass up so you can build that oil pipeline unopposed and, move on to the next case in slanted justice.  Blacks will stay with their VALIDATED racial cards perched and white men will giggle on the sidelines with a knife in their hand and dead body laying in front of them knowing that slanted justice will prevail and excuse them

as someone said George Zimmerman is free
bitch SPEAK-AH!

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on September 28, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
Quote from: Young on September 26, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
It took a million gorls to say Harvey touched, his ecposure was years in the making, and JUST last year they were able to lay the hammer down

Cosby Show gets snatched the second the girls come forth with their story from 70s?

Girl

This is the land of the free if you a white man and white man only

Now these are some points .

Now I agree that wrong is wrong .

But I do feel like they were ready to let him HAVE it soon as the accusations arose. They took his and the rest of the Cosby casts bag immediately
b ncncncncnnc idk why this had me screaming

The way the cos? show was snatched down that very NIGHT
:plzstop:

dsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a fckn MESS

FlowerBomb

219 celebrities, politicians, CEOs, and others who have been accused of sexual misconduct since April 2017 and Bill Cosby is the first one convicted?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Young

Quote from: Guilty on September 28, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
219 celebrities, politicians, CEOs, and others who have been accused of sexual misconduct since April 2017 and Bill Cosby is the first one convicted?

From mess back in the day a bit

Kinda craz'

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Young on September 28, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
Quote from: Guilty on September 28, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

From mess back in the day a bit

Kinda craz'
fdfe what about all the RECENT mess from these new allegations?
I swear it on this board 0 of these people will see the inside of a jail cell.

FlowerBomb

King should've TOUCHED on a few more people tbh

Kurama

September 28, 2018, 11:47:51 AM #83 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:48:05 AM by Kurama
Im just fuckin glad none of you are in here spouting that He was about to buy NBC ! bullshit.

I have fuckin never wanted to call my own ppl idiots this much in my fuckin life

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on September 28, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
damn so he's in jail huh
PERIOD! Yea the system is flawed needs to be equal across the board but none of that negates that this ignorant nigga has been drugging and violating women for decades.  Lock this nigger under the jail
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
damn so he's in jail huh
PERIOD! Yea the system is flawed needs to be equal across the board but none of that negates that this ignorant nigga has been drugging and violating women for decades.  Lock this nigger under the jail

Keep that same energy for these white men too 'ggot

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on September 28, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
damn so he's in jail huh

And they should go to jail too fag. I'm not protesting for this old fag.  PERIOD
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

I'm frying chicken

This old coot is FINISHED     

:scrumptious:

Zankou.

September 28, 2018, 12:19:51 PM #89 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:27:40 PM by Zanny
Quote from: Young on September 28, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
damn so he's in jail huh

n yeah he literally just said the system needs to be equal