Sixth Case of Man Contracting HIV While Adhering to PrEP Confirmed

Started by Kalifornia., October 10, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Celibacy girls!  Stop letting these nasty men touch you that is .. Until you fully trust him ... and just jerk off?.. you'll.keep your sanity and your health and peace of mindl!

Kalifornia.

QuoteDespite this being the sixth case of a man contracting HIV while on PrEP, experts and medical professionals still firmly believe that PrEP is more effective than solely wearing condoms.

They really need to stop saying this

BAPHOMET.

October 10, 2018, 06:02:55 PM #3 Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:03:11 PM by Baph: Ragnarok.
 :blessed: love seeing this

LiiVE

Kalifornia.

I don't hate it. I just hate that the gorls think it's a free pass to raw it up with any damn body.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 10, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
I don't hate it. I just hate that the gorls think it's a free pass to raw it up with any damn body.

!!!!!

:dead: period.

Young

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Admin

Ma Lo

October 10, 2018, 06:24:14 PM #12 Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:24:37 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
The next man I have sex with will probably be Jesus or an angel .. Cuz I think I'm too good ...and just not letting some rootie too ass punk stick his devious cock inside of me .. If its one thing I learned from my past mistakes is self love .. It is critical and lifesaving

Boomz

Quote from: squid on October 10, 2018, 06:23:13 PM
6th case ever. That's still a low rate.

Dhhdhddhdjdjhdhd

What # are u lookin for before we make noise about it?