Baph, Jeramie meeting.

Started by ton, October 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Not having a Meltdown ON Vacation tho :kii: 

At least his episodes made sense last year when he was completely broke. But his Onlyfans coin is REALLY cute. 

ton

Quote from: Euphoria. on July 01, 2019, 11:15:43 PM

At least his episodes made sense last year when he was completely broke. But his Onlyfans coin is REALLY cute.
I don't know what's going on

You're traveling the world and driving some girls Porche

What's wrong?

:thatssowendy:

BAPHOMET.

July 01, 2019, 11:33:14 PM #302 Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:33:43 PM by Euphoria.
Quote from: Ton on July 01, 2019, 11:22:00 PM

What's wrong?

I honestly didnt think he was even gay at one point just broke and crazy. But its honestly clear as day that he's battling something mentally with his sexuality/identity and his age :dead:

he is NO different than the guys I went to school with that suppressed their gay urges and lashed out every once in a while or just HOT tempered all the time.

because his life is GOOD right now.  :holdupguys: cause like.... what the fuck ? KJKJJK

Navyman

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on June 26, 2019, 11:24:38 AM
Guys I gotta vent

I've had a couple convos with this dude, not sexual. But he's all over the fckn place, and I honestly think he's SUPER confused

Then he posts shit like this in the midst of posts about pussy

Like c'mon bro, and you keep using all these gay men to pay your bills
Who was it? Its gone.

BAPHOMET.

ton

July 01, 2019, 11:53:52 PM #306 Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:54:49 PM by Ton
Quote from: Euphoria. on July 01, 2019, 11:33:14 PM
Quote from: Ton on July 01, 2019, 11:22:00 PM

What's wrong?

I honestly didnt think he was even gay at one point just broke and crazy. But its honestly clear as day that he's battling something mentally with his sexuality/identity and his age :dead:

he is NO different than the guys I went to school with that suppressed their gay urges and lashed out every once in a while or just HOT tempered all the time.

because his life is GOOD right now.  :holdupguys: cause like.... what the fuck ? KJKJJK
I've always thought he was a fag

He loves attention

:dead:

I think he'll come out in less than a year tbh

He doesn't seem too stubborn  :wellheythere:

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssss

He's fckn losing it!

And I'm not sure if anybody has ever told him he's corny. These jokes and cool demeanor he's putting on just falls flat

them phaggs be in the comments forcing them cackles tryna get that reply and a chance at sucking his dick :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 02, 2019, 12:05:16 AM
sssss

He's fckn losing it!

And I'm not sure if anybody has ever told him he's corny. These jokes and cool demeanor he's putting on just falls flat

them phaggs be in the comments forcing them cackles tryna get that reply and a chance at sucking his dick :dead:

sdkjdsjkdsjksddksj

the Hollins are pretty committed huh

BrokenHeartsHeal

ton

ZXXXXXZZX
Yeah I cringe at the girls trying to be eclectic in the comments for some dick

b7

Quote from: Ton on July 02, 2019, 12:43:24 AM
ZXXXXXZZX
Yeah I cringe at the girls trying to be eclectic in the comments for some dick
not eclectic hddffjjfnfnfkfk

Navyman

Yall don't think that guy is off In the head. Like he'll get on Jackd for a hookup and lure you to mess and murder you after when he regrets it.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 02, 2019, 01:41:49 AM
Yall don't think that guy is off In the head. Like he'll get on Jackd for a hookup and lure you to mess and murder you after when he regrets it.
:enchantress: