RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

October 24, 2018, 11:22:06 AM #91 Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 11:22:35 AM by TROLLISA mess
I'm still platinum!
Platinum!
I'm still platinum!
Sing!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 24, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
Quote50 Cent most certified male rapper/Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper

down to

QuoteRIAA: 50 is 3rd most cert'd male rapper/Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper

to

QuoteRIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

and still being WRONG has me doing the laffy taffy

Kalifornia.

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Quote from: Young on October 24, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Nicki is plaqued tf OWT though, cant take that from her! She's been featured 342534653565 different times throughout the years. Makes sense.
the frequency of tge features only show how in demand she is.

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

RIAA is based on shipments. The industry been using Nielsen soundscan to track sales since 1991 where it pertains to Nicki. Two separate entities.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
I said RIAA certifications fall under the category of "sales".
I was very clear with that statement.

You said "No."

RIAA says yes.

Nice try, though.
:dead:

fedswatchin

RIAA! Shipments!

I just posted a whole picture of a plaque that shows it was gained based off digital downloads. This ain't 1999, shipments ain't takin precedence these days

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on October 24, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
RIAA is based on shipments. The industry been using Nielsen soundscan to track sales since 1991 where it pertains to Nicki. Two separate entities.
Dont bother.  This fag refuses to admit being wrong regardless of how dumb he looks. No one with sense is arguing this, hence Talisa being his only cosign and advocate :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
Dont bother.  This fag refuses to admit being wrong regardless of how dumb he looks. No one with sense is arguing this, hence Talisa being his only cosign and advocate :dead:
asssssssssssseed
Im screaming at source!
Third party
1:it's BILLBOARD, not AOL news, they ARE the main music publication
2: Billboard uses Soundscan and RIAA as it's sources

It's always embarrassing to see people grasp at straws when they're clearly wrong

Vonc2002

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 24, 2018, 02:09:23 PM
asssssssssssseed
Im screaming at source!
Third party

It's always embarrassing to see people grasp at straws when they're clearly wrong
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Like it's MTO or sumn smh

fedswatchin

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 24, 2018, 02:09:23 PM
asssssssssssseed
Im screaming at source!
Third party

/