RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on October 25, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
Yh I did post links which is why you should actually read instead of deflecting.

I've been posting links and screenshots directly from RIAA & Soundscan showing you that you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.     

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on October 25, 2018, 12:28:56 AM
Until you show me an RIAA link that specifically states "Nicki is the 2nd most certified female rapper" you will be wrong.

Just like you were wrong about Queen being platinum   

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Loona in here gutting and cutting

Someone call an ambulance to come pick up herb.  :rthosehotwings:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Can somebody explain why he wants SALES info from riaa when they do CERTIFICATIONS only?

And can somebody also explain that Soundscan only reports their numbers to companies that have subscriptions with them....like Billboard. Why do you think you've never seen someone post a receipt directly from Nielsen's website when discussing sales? Billboard figures come directly from Soundscan, so if someone were to post an article from Billboard about Missy Elliot being the best selling rapper with a sales figure included then um....

HELLO

The sales figure is coming from Soundscan through a company subscribed to them. Jayden & Ology answered your request with a Billboard article. This is literally why I said this earlier     

Quote from: LOONA. on October 24, 2018, 10:13:18 PM
Everything Billboard posts IS a soundscan link. That's the point.     

And this is also why I said you have no idea what you're talking about.     

:omf:

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LOONA. on October 25, 2018, 01:59:24 AM
Can somebody explain why he wants SALES info from riaa when they do CERTIFICATIONS only?

And can somebody also explain that Soundscan only reports their numbers to companies that have subscriptions with them....like Billboard. Why do you think you've never seen someone post a receipt directly from Nielsen's website when discussing sales? Billboard figures come directly from Soundscan, so if someone were to post an article from Billboard about Missy Elliot being the best selling rapper with a sales figure included then um....

HELLO

The sales figure is coming from Soundscan through a company subscribed to them. Jayden & Ology answered your request with a Billboard article. This is literally why I said this earlier     

jdjdjdjdsueueueueuue

How can anyone not understand what you've...we've been typing for 3 pages straight is beyond me.
He's trolling at this point because everything said in here makes perfect sense and has links to back them up
requested this!
No Hun
Point is RIAA doesn't equal sales
Nicki hasn't sold a million copies of Queen
Billboard is reputable and it's not a 3rd party as it gets it numbers directly from Soundscan
Soundscan and RIAA are not the same

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
Yes, you posted a lot of links in here, but none of them have really addressed that specific request.
gurl put on your big girl panties
this is pathetic  :dead:

LOONA.

Like how about you do proper research and figure out the correct thread title first before bombarding anybody with requests. You can't even get your own receipts straight.

Literally everybody in this thread posted receipts but you

Talmbout "I request", boy sit down.   

:kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 25, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on October 25, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

HELLO

jdjdjdjdsueueueueuue

How can anyone not understand what you've...we've been typing for 3 pages straight is beyond me.
He's trolling at this point because everything said in here makes perfect sense and has links to back them up
requested this!
No Hun
Point is RIAA doesn't equal sales
Nicki hasn't sold a million copies of Queen
Billboard is reputable and it's not a 3rd party as it gets it numbers directly from Soundscan
Soundscan and RIAA are not the same

He just wants to debate and keep this thread going. Like the entire thread told him he's wrong and he's still trying to convince people otherwise. I'm still screaming at y'all automatically clocking the inaccuracies on page one.   

SouravMay

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
Quote from: 'ology on October 24, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Missy is the BEST selling female rapper in the US
Even this is unsubstantiated

Until you can calculate how much US sales came out of the dozens of hit records Nicki has released in the last 3 years, this is also a lie :plzstop:
RIAA updates their database on a regular basis.

Third party websites and articles just won't do in this argument. :ATLcameo:
RIAA is all we have to go by.

Not some random op-ed from Billboard released almost half a decade ago :kii:

Plaques and certs are our indication of what the SALES look like. We know they've crossed a certain threshold. We also know Nicki has an assload more of those plaques and certs than Missy. No more playin dumb, bbys :flamebroiled: catch this L

Um Billboard gets their tea directly from Soundscan
:usuresis:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
Billboard would be the primary source for Billboard charts.
RIAA for RIAA certifications/sales
Soundscan for Soundscan sales.

Is that not right or something?

Billboard is also the source for sales, as their charts are determined by sales.
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Poseidon on October 25, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
Billboard would be the primary source for Billboard charts.
RIAA for RIAA certifications/sales
Soundscan for Soundscan sales.

Is that not right or something?

Billboard is also the source for sales, as their charts are determined by sales.
hehshshshshhsshhshhahhhahsh

SouravMay

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
He posted an article from a newspaper.

I posted information from RIAA's website confirming they are "sales" oriented.

But, oop away with these "other" sources.

That is not a good research technique. You need credible check and balance of other publications verifiying what the original source claims.
B7

LOONA.

FlowerBomb

HSHshsbbs imagine being told WRONG for 12 pages
Some people really just need to sit down and listen
You can't be the master of knowledge for everything