Nene & Tamar: 2 Insufferable Muppets

Started by M-Rocka, October 25, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Monica is truly "Christ-like" in many ways.
Which is how she aims to be and we should all be. She was raised to be that way-- I mean.
She truly just LOVES . And it comes from a different place that some are unfamiliar with for whatever reason.

Nothing wrong with saying bro, sis, cuz as a form of endearment. That's what she does. That's what many people do.

She's not begging for friendships and that's the misconception I think w/ some.

Her close CLOSE friends have remained her friends for years on end, since childhood. That's how solid she is .

Young

Quote from: Zanny on October 25, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
if someone doesn't like tamar, they likely have a very valid reason. period

I truly think Monica doesn't trust her.

Scott.

My opinion is what it is, is because I'm kinda similar in a sense. If you look at my facebook, I have plenty of pictures with people. They all aren't people that I consider friends, but I know them and we are cool.

I'm simply a person that's cool with most people and I don't even like PEOPLE that much lol.

Scott.

Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

She shouldn't

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 25, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
My opinion is what it is, is because I'm kinda similar in a sense. If you look at my facebook, I have plenty of pictures with people. They all aren't people that I consider friends, but I know them and we are cool.

I'm simply a person that's cool with most people and I don't even like PEOPLE that much lol.

Right.

and Monica is definitely the same way.
Then you couple that with being a celebrity, being invited to several events etc

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 25, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

She shouldn't

Its hard to trust someone who doesn't fully love themselves, and is working on becoming happy.
Tamar is a MESS. She HAS mess all around her--from the fags she hangs around, the mess she dips into, the history with other people including family.

I mean...
I cant blame Mon for keeping her distance

Checkmate Burruss

Why would anyone? Look at how she does her sisters.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
Which is how she aims to be and we should all be. She was raised to be that way-- I mean.
She truly just LOVES . And it comes from a different place that some are unfamiliar with for whatever reason.

Nothing wrong with saying bro, sis, cuz as a form of endearment. That's what she does. That's what many people do.

Her close CLOSE friends have remained her friends for years on end, since childhood. That's how solid she is .

TOO many testimonials of how she's been there for others yesterday for the narrative to go any other way.

I loved Gab' Unions bday message to her btw.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Drogon

October 25, 2018, 11:03:48 AM #38 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:10:33 AM by FM
Hopefully Monica shoots her and go to prison

Win win situation

Drogon

You don't just call anybody your cuz, sis and bro. The ppl I say that to we've known each other 10, 15 and 20 plus year's.

Monica do it quite too often.

Young

Quote from: FM on October 25, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

You don't just call anybody your cuz, sis and bro. The ppl I say that to we've known each other 10, 15 and 20 plus year's.

Monica do it quite too often.

Depends on where you're from.

Down in the south theyre very hospitable and there's a certain level of endearment that you feel down there.
In places like Hawaii it is totally normal to go to stranger and say "hi Auntie" or "sup brother"

That's how some people talk.

her saying bro and sis is not the same as her saying "what would I do without you? my bff!" mess

rosone1

Quote from: Kode Red on October 25, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

TOO many testimonials of how she's been there for others yesterday for the narrative to go any other way.

I loved Gab' Unions bday message to her btw.
Fabolous and the Nascar driver kinda surprised me.BC she never talks or post about them.But now....They're going get 2 page essays. :plzstop: