Nene & Tamar: 2 Insufferable Muppets

Started by M-Rocka, October 25, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: rosone1 on October 25, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on October 25, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
Monica is truly "Christ-like" in many ways.
Which is how she aims to be and we should all be. She was raised to be that way-- I mean.
She truly just LOVES . And it comes from a different place that some are unfamiliar with for whatever reason.

Nothing wrong with saying bro, sis, cuz as a form of endearment. That's what she does. That's what many people do.

She's not begging for friendships and that's the misconception I think w/ some.

Her close CLOSE friends have remained her friends for years on end, since childhood. That's how solid she is .

TOO many testimonials of how she's been there for others yesterday for the narrative to go any other way.

I loved Gab' Unions bday message to her btw.
Fabolous and the Nascar driver kinda surprised me.BC she never talks or post about them.But now....They're going get 2 page essays. :plzstop:

I did like how Fab' said she's one of the most genuine and best vibes in the game.

Its truly the theme around people's celebration of her.
Shes a GOOD girl, through and through

Kalifornia.

Quote from: GXLXOXCXK on October 25, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Like when I got here I remember calling everyone bro and sis
Quoting everyone because honestly I wanted to be a part ...
I wanted to be accepted as one of y?all really bad
So something in me placed my self in the center of everything that was happening
All the discussions.. all the arguments and mess
Wanting to be seen and be a main girl here.. came from a good place but girls saw through it

Then it hit me .. like wtf am I doing
I have never cared if folks liked me.. and those that will like me will find their way to me
Then I started making connections with folks .. and essentially became the discussions, the mess and the what?s happening on the board 

The in the mix thing just isn?t something that?s cute

Nine

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 25, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
So something in me placed my self in the center of everything that was happening
Wanting to be seen and be a main girl here.. came from a good place but girls saw through it

I have never cared if folks liked me.. and those that will like me will find their way to me
Then I started making connections with folks .. and essentially became the discussions, the mess and the what?s happening on the board 

b bnnn. Tbh

Kalifornia.

Quote from: GXLXOXCXK on October 25, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on October 25, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

b bnnn. Tbh

You inspire me daily, Trin

Kalifornia.

She didn't even have to include all that. Just wish the girl a happy birthday and push.

Young

Kalifornia.

Drogon

Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
Quote from: FM on October 25, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
Monica is truly "Christ-like" in many ways.
Which is how she aims to be and we should all be. She was raised to be that way-- I mean.
She truly just LOVES . And it comes from a different place that some are unfamiliar with for whatever reason.

Nothing wrong with saying bro, sis, cuz as a form of endearment. That's what she does. That's what many people do.

She's not begging for friendships and that's the misconception I think w/ some.

Her close CLOSE friends have remained her friends for years on end, since childhood. That's how solid she is .

You don't just call anybody your cuz, sis and bro. The ppl I say that to we've known each other 10, 15 and 20 plus year's.

Monica do it quite too often.

Depends on where you're from.

Down in the south theyre very hospitable and there's a certain level of endearment that you feel down there.
In places like Hawaii it is totally normal to go to stranger and say "hi Auntie" or "sup brother"

That's how some people talk.

her saying bro and sis is not the same as her saying "what would I do without you? my bff!" mess

I am as Southern as it get bvy. Yes we have a lot of hospitality but Mon over do it a bit

Young

Drogon

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
What was the point of even posting that
Either wish her a happy birthday or just hush

Young

Drogon

I can't stand Kyle 'aggot ass. Why even post this. K called TSR out for constantly highlightening negative situations like this.

Kurama

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 25, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
A friend to all is a friend to none.

d

Not so hard to believe that some people are just amicable and connected with others?

Yall really go out of yall way to paint this woman as phony or disingenuous without much evidence because she says she's connected to so many. Like Black folks don't just call folks their "cuz" or "bro" after knowing them for so long.

Tamar is a disgusting human being btw.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on October 25, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 25, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
A friend to all is a friend to none.

d

Not so hard to believe that some people are just amicable and connected with others?

Yall really go out of yall way to paint this woman as phony or disingenuous without much evidence because she says she's connected to so many. Like Black folks don't just call folks their "cuz" or "bro" after knowing them for so long.

Tamar is a disgusting human being btw.

c