RHOA Episode 4 Thread (Tanya?s Debut)

Started by M-Rocka, November 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

MelMel

Vonc2002

This was a good ep. I liked how lite it was, even with tha shady shit. Hate marlo btw but was glad eva was called to the court
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Eva fucking sucks and she?s trying way too hard.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 26, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: HUGO on November 26, 2018, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 26, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
Porsha is the biggest hypocrite on the show.

I stopped using when she attacked Kenya and then started crying about how she was bullied.
Only to turn around and have several more physical altercations with other people.

Well she was bullied by Kenya. Everyone saw that
She was not bullied by no damn Kenya. :dead:

ACTUALLY we had this convo before. and she has... remember the very first meeting where porsha and kenneth went to lunch. porsha was being DINGY yes but friendly. Kenya wasnt receiving her and was being a complete BITCH.. its actually the reason i dont like kenya.. they were both the new girl and kenya was trying her

Gorl that ain?t bullying, BGC season 11 is bullying. :dead:

Kenya just didn?t use the dingbat at the time. And Porsh picked that fight with her when they were all in Anguilla.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
This was a good ep. I liked how lite it was, even with tha shady shit. Hate marlo btw but was glad eva was called to the court
I?m ready for Marlo to get dragged by Shamari.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 27, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

I can?t say it enough, l love Shamari. Idgaf

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 27, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 27, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

I can?t say it enough, l love Shamari. Idgaf
Whew, Queen's power got these gorls on edge a bit!
:blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on November 27, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
I don't like Eva and mari gorl gets on my fckin nerves
Yea, shamari seems annoying but we'll see
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

'mari is about to lash Marlon and Pregsha in the next few episodes. It?s safe to say her peach ain?t going nowhere.

Vonc2002

November 27, 2018, 09:09:24 PM #71 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:09:34 PM by Vonc2002
Hopefully next season all her clothes arent from nene's store

Cowgirl

I like Shamari?s style because it?s her style and not her trying to give fashionista like everyone else..

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Shamari?s style is dated and late, but I love her. Nene tries her damnest to be this fashionista goddess. Swagg!