RHOA Episode 4 Thread (Tanya?s Debut)

Started by M-Rocka, November 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 28, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 28, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Also why did you change the head line to Tanya debut like she just slayed the episode.  It wasn't even about she and she seems boring and like she is trying to hard imo
Hun, I never updated the headline. And I put Tanya?s debut in parenthesis because that it was leading up to her and the BBQ mess. She doesn?t need to try hard like Marlo, that?s just her personality. I like her already. Give her a chance.

Ok makes sense.  I just thought she was gonna he like the star or something you said "Tanya debut" I was just expecting something big to happen with her lol anyways let's see what. Tan-yuh brings lolz

Brit Brat

D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

I didn?t think I?d use, but I can already tell she?ll be new fav behind Porsha. The way she came in all smiles, while Marlo FUMED.

SDDDDDDDDDSDSDSDSSS this QUEEN

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on November 28, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

I didn?t think I?d use, but I can already tell she?ll be new fav behind Porsha. The way she came in all smiles, while Marlo FUMED.

:dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Also why did you change the head line to Tanya debut like she just slayed the episode.  It wasn't even about she and she seems boring and like she is trying to hard imo
Hun, I never updated the headline. And I put Tanya?s debut in parenthesis because that it was leading up to her and the BBQ mess. She doesn?t need to try hard like Marlo, that?s just her personality. I like her already. Give her a chance.

Hun Tanya is everything
She?s a breath of fresh air. I love her personality. She?s a humble one, hopefully she gets her peach next year.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 28, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

Ok makes sense.  I just thought she was gonna he like the star or something you said "Tanya debut" I was just expecting something big to happen with her lol anyways let's see what. Tan-yuh brings lolz
!!!!!!

No worries sis, we?re good lol. I?m just ready to see what she brings tho. I heard her shade kinda mirrors Fraudra so we?ll see. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

nnnnnn

Marlo is a miserable ho, can?t stand her. This friendship with Nene IMO is so fake and Nene is a damn fool to give her another chance. Moose is always giving these girls chances over and over again.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Zanny on November 28, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
you don't have to explain yourself hun
Lol it?s all good lovebug, me and Nick always have these friendly war of words when it comes to things like this. :wub:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 28, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

nnnnnn

Marlo is a miserable ho, can?t stand her. This friendship with Nene IMO is so fake and Nene is a damn fool to give her another chance. Moose is always giving these girls chances over and over again.

I'm just waiting on Shamari to get her.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

nnnnnn

She'll meet her match. 'mari is a firecracker

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 28, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on November 28, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
D

Yea, Tanya >>>>>

nnnnnn

She'll meet her match. 'mari is a firecracker
:feelinmyself: