RHOA Episode 4 Thread (Tanya?s Debut)

Started by M-Rocka, November 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 25, 2018, 09:10:15 PM
This was the best episode
!!!!!

I know right?! Hopefully this momentum stays because the last 3 episodes were slow, I don?t understand why the viewers hate Shamari. She?s open and very real. Love her!

M-Rocka

[instagram]

Hope she comes back next season. Cynth knows damn well Eva didn?t start that rumor about her paying Will to date her. Ugh, she?s so desperate.

HUGO

shanari?s just giving us Decaturs Finest! You better boom like an 808!

:plzstop:

I like shamari too but I swear her fashions are the PITS

M-Rocka

Shamari can?t dress, but one thing I?ll give her is that she?s very real. A lot of these bitches can?t handle her.

I was kinda disgusted when they ladies tried judging her because she was in an open relationship with 2 women. As much cooch bumping these hoes did, you?d think they?d be cool.

Gilgamesh.

Shamari looks terrible. I thught it was 90s theme party or something.

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Kandi is being so messy, but she's still my fave.

Porsha had no problem speaking on Todd. So it is what it is.

Scott.

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 26, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Exactly. I don?t necessarily agree with her actions but like you said Porsha did it to her. And she also did it to Cynthia when she talked about Peter and just last season when she had ?tea? on Will

Kalifornia.

November 26, 2018, 11:39:28 AM #12 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:39:48 AM by Kalifornia
Quote from: Scott. on November 26, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Exactly. I don?t necessarily agree with her actions but like you said Porsha did it to her. And she also did it to Cynthia when she talked about Peter and just last season when she had ?tea? on Will

Oop! I forgot that she was running her mouth about Peter. Spreading rumors about him cheating on Cynthia.

Yeah, Porsha deserves all of this.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 26, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
Quote from: Scott. on November 26, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Oop! I forgot that she was running her mouth about Peter. Spreading rumors about him cheating on Cynthia.

Yeah, Porsha deserves all of this.

M-Rocka

Like when Cynth was going around spreading shit about Apollo during season 7, but it?s wrong for Eva to do the same thing...these hoes kill me :dead: