Asian Guy Gets His Hair Permed Into Naps

Started by Aalonso., November 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

November 26, 2018, 11:14:28 PM #136 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:15:21 PM by tontonton
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 11:10:14 PM
Quote from: tontonton on November 26, 2018, 11:06:07 PM
You're really doing the exact same thing I'm doing

You've been in Chicago and I've been in Florida

Ok maybe I'm wrong. But don't tell me I walk outside and get shot every day by a cracker just cause Trayvon got his ass tossed
They're really not the same.  All black people don't live in the ghetto in chicago, that's a fact.  These places that still have confederate flags hanging up and racists ass statutes planted in the downtown of their cities aint shit but a fact. I really don't care enough to even continue this discussion tho cause my opinion ain't changing.  You're free to think what u want about Chicago :dead:
I don't think blacks are in GHETTO everywhere.  :kii:

Why the fuck would I think that

In fact I've been told that crazy ass section where I saw an Instagram video of "fireworks" that were gunshots going on was a very small part of town.

And yes think what you want about Florida. I'm personally telling you I don't experience racism.

And yes it is the same faggot. You make conclusions about a place you're not native to and so did I.

You're going to submit tonight

So either don't respond or stay up with me all night

Vonc2002

What i said was true. These places are backwoods and less progressive.  If that bothers u than eat a bag of damn  dicks cause i aint moving on it.  Chicago can be an all out warzone if u like, that's fine
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

November 26, 2018, 11:19:22 PM #138 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:19:35 PM by tontonton
I'm not reading your mess

ton

In Chicago, 2,693 people have been shot this year. That is 633 fewer than 2017.

Wait progress

BAPHOMET.

Young

I just realized the title of this thread is problematic in and of itself dsdddddd

Cowgirl

Zankou.

Quote from: tontonton on November 26, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
In Chicago, 2,693 people have been shot this year. That is 633 fewer than 2017.

Wait progress
\sds
d\sc
s
cs

cs

Young