Asian Guy Gets His Hair Permed Into Naps

Started by Aalonso., November 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

November 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:23:42 PM by L0NZ.
looks good sdddddssssssddd

[instagram]

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

ton

It looks cute but I hope they got paid out the ass

He was there about 30 hours

Aalonso.

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 26, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
I feel so INSULTED :uhh: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But why tho?  I think y'all take stuff too seriously sometimes.  Hairstyles are just HAIR styles. Some people like the way some things look and wanna try em out, i really dont see the harm
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: tontonton on November 26, 2018, 05:28:08 PM
It looks cute but I hope they got paid out the ass

He was there about 30 hours
For a style he ain't gonna be able to hold for more than a damn day

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
But why tho?  I think y'all take stuff too seriously sometimes.  Hairstyles are just HAIR styles. Some people like the way some things look and wanna try em out, i really dont see the harm
It feels costumey :dead:
Like now he feels like he has a pass to throw on some sweats and start using the word NIGGA :guys:

Aalonso.

if what they applied was a chemical mess he might be aight for a good week. prolly just gradually go from a 4a to a 3a

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 26, 2018, 05:35:26 PM
It feels costumey :dead:
Like now he feels like he has a pass to throw on some sweats and start using the word NIGGA :guys:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
All this tho?

Gilgamesh.

I'm tired. You can't do shit anymore without someone crying pRobleMATic!

Aalonso.

Quote from: that golden boy on November 26, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
But I don't get it - wouldn't a chemical weaken his strand even more? Or "relax" it
Chemicals are usually strong.

It looks more like technique to me more than anything.

BOY

Gilgamesh.

But yeah, this isn't worth the effort. He washes it once and it's all OVA.