Asian Guy Gets His Hair Permed Into Naps

Started by Aalonso., November 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
  Like... ion really too much give a fuck about blk niggas or bitches.
And that's...

got nothing to do with your disregard for that it is indeed used for some black womens survival.

Either its a job at Mcdonalds or a corporate office mess

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 26, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on November 26, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
Black people wear their hair in order to socially survive, non-black wear their hair kinky because it?s trendy.
Black bitches aint walking around getting perms because they surviving. They being trendy too when they do anything other than wear it the way it grows. If anything they doing themselves harm letting them chemicals eat up their mess.  U remember what that perm did to your head, right?

That is where it began tho. And even today there are Black men and women in schools and corporate America being told their hair is ?distractive? and ?aggressive?

Our hair in its natural state is still ugly and unsightly in society?s eyes

this is because of White supremacy and I?m sure if White supremacy had less of a prominent place in our history, less black people would feel the need to get perms to be less ugly, acceptable, even professional in some cases.

Now the blondes and aquamarines, that?s trendy. but at its core, the reason blacks want a slick down mess is because assimilation
I do understand this as well but this is kinda a cop out in 2018. There are too many people naturally rocking their hair to ride this train.  Its still ALOT we can do with our hair that doesnt require us lathering acid on our scalps. I do understand that train of thought tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:14:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
  Like... ion really too much give a fuck about blk niggas or bitches.
And that's...

got
Everything to do with why i dont want your opinion on black people.  Gtfo

Young

The way he turned foine is what has me gagging

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 26, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 26, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
I feel so INSULTED :uhh: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But why tho?  I think y'all take stuff too seriously sometimes.  Hairstyles are just HAIR styles. Some people like the way some things look and wanna try em out, i really dont see the harm

I'm tired. You can't do shit anymore without someone crying pRobleMATic!
I gotta agree, guys. Im not side eyeing every black woman that's relaxing her hair for whatever her desired look is that week. Now i do get it a BIT, because some people are really culture vultures but i just don't think it's that deep ALL the time

Yeah you sayin something here

Young

Gilgamesh.

yeah sorry Baph, not trying to hear commentary on Black issues from the very person calling us nigger in every other thread and has a clear disdian for anyone darker than a brown paper bag. Pick a side hun.

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 26, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 26, 2018, 05:54:56 PM
I see where Vonc is coming from but there?s appropriation and then there?s assimilation

There's also appreciaition - some poeple just like the way our shit looks, nothing more or less.

Which is what this is

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 26, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
yeah sorry Baph, not trying to hear commentary on Black issues from the very person calling us nigger in every other thread and has a clear disdian for anyone darker than a brown paper bag. Pick a side hun.
:guys:

Young

Black people wear their hair in order to socially survive, non-black wear their hair kinky because it?s trendy.

And nothing wrong with either scenario

As long as it?s an appreciated look,  and you can tell it isn?t to make a mockery of the mess then I really don?t see the problem

He knew he would give an Urkel to Steffon BOOK and wanted to DEW

I don?t see the problem  :dead:

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 26, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
Black bitches aint walking around getting perms because they surviving. They being trendy too when they do anything other than wear it the way it grows. If anything they doing themselves harm letting them chemicals eat up their mess.  U remember what that perm did to your head, right?

That is where it began tho. And even today there are Black men and women in schools and corporate America being told their hair is ?distractive? and ?aggressive?

Our hair in its natural state is still ugly and unsightly in society?s eyes

this is because of White supremacy and I?m sure if White supremacy had less of a prominent place in our history, less black people would feel the need to get perms to be less ugly, acceptable, even professional in some cases.

Now the blondes and aquamarines, that?s trendy. but at its core, the reason blacks want a slick down mess is because assimilation

This