Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:42:11 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:39:59 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:36:30 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:34:17 PM
Does the pic in the video of him with that white girl and the girl from the tape at a basketball game count?

Boy what?
I guess you didn?t watch
They showed pictures of Robert with the girl in the sex tape and her white friend at their HS basketball game, and interviewed the White girl

Ok?
you asked for pictures of him at a HS does that count?

4 fucking k

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Does the pic in the video of him with that white girl and the girl from the tape at a basketball game count?

Boy what?
I guess you didn?t watch
They showed pictures of Robert with the girl in the sex tape and her white friend at their HS basketball game, and interviewed the White girl

Ok?

Not really. They said he was lurking outside like he was a regular :plzstop: how did no one catch him outside with his car? I've seen plenty of pics of him in the 90's in Chicago so I'm surprised no one has a picture.

Rxxf

Did you call me a demon, Iman?
:everythingok:
BRANDY

Marilyn

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
Sparkle is so fucking phony. How convenient that they left out how Sparkle was there doing backgrounds for Aaliyah. I guess to make it seem like she was blindsided.

Jovante said Sparkle was there from the very beginning.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 03:13:27 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 05, 2019, 03:07:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 02:58:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 02:55:19 PM
How is that got her swag thing from them so hard to believe?  :dead:
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.

true good point ... it was just the fact that SHE said she gave her her swag... i figured R kelly did that

She said she and the other girls did it.  Remember, he trained them to bring other girls into their group.  Those girls just probably showed her how girls in the hood dressed, like they did and the girls he was picking up at the local high schools.  Aaliyah was marketed as ?street but sweet? even though she may not have had the much of the street part herself. 

He was a narcissist and basically had a female version of his own image.  She wore what he wore.

that makes sense.... and you know what r kelly hasnt  really ever successfully put anyone on but aaliyah has he ... and all these damn girls think he is gonna make them a star smh
Boy are u fckn nuts.  R. Kelly is alot of things but he can't be denied musically. He's the reason behind Aaliyah, Spatkle, JS, The Isley Brothers resurgence is because of him.  He was Michael Jackson's last  #1 song, Celine's last number 1 song, etc.  Musically u aren't able to shade R.Kelly
Death not js and sparkle being compared to Aaliyah ... ice cream was my mess though!! Lol

I'm talking about new artist none were as big as Aaliyah. 

Not isley bro when Micheal

He promised all these girls he would make them a STAR and he hasn't created one since Aaliyah imo

4 fucking k

Out of everyone, I believe Lisa the most.

And Drea is a fucking liar.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rxxf on January 05, 2019, 04:38:52 PM
I'm watching the documentary now...
10 mins in.

I don't know if it will change my views on the MUSIC.
My views have changed.  He's disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 05, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.

true good point ... it was just the fact that SHE said she gave her her swag... i figured R kelly did that

She said she and the other girls did it.  Remember, he trained them to bring other girls into their group.  Those girls just probably showed her how girls in the hood dressed, like they did and the girls he was picking up at the local high schools.  Aaliyah was marketed as ?street but sweet? even though she may not have had the much of the street part herself. 

He was a narcissist and basically had a female version of his own image.  She wore what he wore.

that makes sense.... and you know what r kelly hasnt  really ever successfully put anyone on but aaliyah has he ... and all these damn girls think he is gonna make them a star smh
Boy are u fckn nuts.  R. Kelly is alot of things but he can't be denied musically. He's the reason behind Aaliyah, Spatkle, JS, The Isley Brothers resurgence is because of him.  He was Michael Jackson's last  #1 song, Celine's last number 1 song, etc.  Musically u aren't able to shade R.Kelly
That boy doesn't know shit :dead:
Besides he was a huge star in the 90's, just being under someones wing like that could open doors

Y'all just want any reason to try to come for me ..

Im saying he has not put anyone on since Aaliyah imo I'm not talking about writing hits I'm saying creating a new artist like he did Aaliyah .. stop trying to come for me .. it's old

Vonc2002

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
Sparkle is so fucking phony. How convenient that they left out how Sparkle was there doing backgrounds for Aaliyah. I guess to make it seem like she was blindsided.
They actually said sparkle was a background singer from the very beginning
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:43:14 PM

Boy what?
I guess you didn?t watch

Ok?
And the high school coaches and teachers saying he was at the schools and that was weird

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 04:51:51 PM

Death not js and sparkle being compared to Aaliyah ... ice cream was my mess though!! Lol

I'm talking about new artist none were as big as Aaliyah. 

Not isley bro when Micheal

He promised all these girls he would make them a STAR and he hasn't created one since Aaliyah imo
Boy, okay :dead:

LOONA.

I hate to be the edgy person but....

Alot of girls sought this man out and then bit off a little more then they could chew. Obviously it doesn't negate his foolishness and I feel bad for SOME of the victims but...   

:guys:

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 04:53:40 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 05, 2019, 04:38:52 PM
I'm watching the documentary now...
10 mins in.

I don't know if it will change my views on the MUSIC.
My views have changed.  He's disgusting

Shit. You wouldn't listen to any of his music?
I'm low key afraid that after watching the entire thing I wouldn't be able to play his songs again. It'll be like mourning the loss of great music. As ridiculous as that/I sound. I know.
BRANDY

LOONA.

As for the music I've never been into R Kelly like that so it won't change much for me