Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 06, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on January 06, 2019, 11:02:25 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 06, 2019, 10:53:48 PM
Because the lil girl is still a part of his cult

Queen is coined tf up now

She?s probably the Madam now

they did say AZREIL was in CHARGE OF THE GORLS in the home. :plzstop:

D

That was befor she tried to escape. He caught her and put her in isolation.

ssw4919

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 06, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on January 06, 2019, 11:02:25 PM
Quote from: Zanny on January 06, 2019, 10:53:48 PM
Because the lil girl is still a part of his cult

Queen is coined tf up now

She?s probably the Madam now

they did say AZREIL was in CHARGE OF THE GORLS in the home. :plzstop:

I thought they said she was his favorite.  She is forced to sleep with him at night, even though she attempted to escape before they caught her and brought her back.  Because she did that, she was not given freedom to walk around like Jocelyn and Dominique were.

There was a madam training girls for a lot of years, until she got tossed when she was in her 30?s.  She was there since she was a teen.

RAY7

QuotePlayas wanna play
Ballas wanna ball
Callas wanna call...
I wonder if he approached 3LW

Navyman

Quote from: Jonovan on January 06, 2019, 07:15:38 PM
I wonder if he'll off himself with all this
Never. Narcissist rarely kill themselves. In there mind what they're doing isn't the problem, everybody else is.

Navyman

They did the fuck out of this story. He is evil as fuck and I want him to have a slow, lavish painful end. No death just yet. Make his ass suffer while he is here.

And my disdain for certain people of the black community is reaching an all time high. Some of these nigger bitches and niggers, still have the audacity to kind of defend him still. Their incompetent asses can't seem to form a thoughtful thought or have a mature conversation regarding trauma, pain, psychological and mental abuse etc. That they deflect and laugh everything the fuck off as if it's a joke. I'm so close to unfollowing and going off personally on quite a few of them.

Like I just don't get us sometimes.

Navyman

FRANCE

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 06, 2019, 11:49:06 PM
They did the fuck out of this story. He is evil as fuck and I want him to have a slow, lavish painful end. No death just yet. Make his ass suffer while he is here.

And my disdain for certain people of the black community is reaching an all time high. Some of these nigger bitches and niggers, still have the audacity to kind of defend him still. Their incompetent asses can't seem to form a thoughtful thought or have a mature conversation regarding trauma, pain, psychological and mental abuse etc. That they deflect and laugh everything the fuck off as if it's a joke. I'm so close to unfollowing and going off personally on quite a few of them.

Like I just don't get us sometimes.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Checkmate Burruss

'Marion said they still performing the songs he wrote for B2K. He'll retire them after the tour because the fans will be disappointed if they don't perform them.

WHEW CHILE!!!

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Sinpool

The crazy thing is these niggers can understand or pretend to understand 400 years of mental slavery from the white man

But the thought of a black man manipulating young black women is wild and crazy

Navyman

Quote from: Sinyonc? on January 07, 2019, 12:12:42 AM
The crazy thing is these niggers can understand or pretend to understand 400 years of mental slavery from the white man

But the thought of a black man manipulating young black women is wild and crazy
!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinpool

Like its kinda clear alot of these black folks thought the woke movement was only going to be about black men

Everytime people shine the light on black people who arent straight cis and male they lose it.

People are so hell bent on protecting one type of black person that they will let the rest of us die