TMZ: L&HH's Tommie Indicted On Child Abuse Charges & Could Face Up To 54 YEARS

Started by Freemala Harris, January 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

There?s just no reason to beat on a kid like that :uhh:  clearly her shit parenting methods weren?t working

BAPHOMET.

I want her executed tbh

its the fact she thinks she can just get away with being a wild sheboon ape. This shit aint ok at all

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Baphzier. on January 07, 2019, 04:50:30 PM
I want her executed tbh

its the fact she thinks she can just get away with being a wild sheboon ape. This shit aint ok at all

fbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  :guys:

what kind of dbz fusion

STUNNA GOD

JDNSNDNSNDNSMXNSNDNSMDMSMDMMSMDMSSMMSDMMSMDMSMDMSMDS
D
S

D
S
F
D

D
F
F
F
C
C
C
C
C
CNCNDNCNX
C
D
C
C
C

C
C
C
C
C
C
CNCNDNCNXNC DC

C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
CNNXNCX
C

CC

C
C
C CNCNC
C
C
C
C
D
C
C
CCC

Vonc2002

I can't lie tho.  My father threatened to come down to the school and give me the business before.  Girl yell at school and save the abuse for home atleast :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2019, 05:09:04 PM
I can't lie tho.  My father threatened to come down to the school and give me the business before.  Girl yell at school and save the abuse for home atleast :dead:

!!!!

Gilgamesh.

My Mum slapped me in school once ,cn,ncc,n

All the yt pipo gasped :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2019, 05:21:39 PM

Mothers are always the ones. I can count on one hand how many whoopings I've had at the hand of my father.  My mother used to square up and ask me if i wanted to fight, especially when i was in highschool :dead:
Girl, go sit tf down somewhere :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2019, 05:21:39 PM

Mothers are always the ones. I can count on one hand how many whoopings I've had at the hand of my father.  My mother used to square up and ask me if i wanted to fight, especially when i was in highschool :dead:
Girl, go sit tf down somewhere :uhh:

Dkdjdjdjdjdj

This sounds just like my mother. My dad smacked me like once. Cant even count the amount of times my mom fucked me up. And dont you dare try to block or run for cover

Cartierline

g it was the opposite for me. I can count on one hand the amount of times my mum laid her hands on me.

My dad however....

Ma Lo

She always had a dark energy to me.. Even Joseline called the cops on her cuz she knew Tommie would kill her ass and wanted no smoke with queen