TMZ: L&HH's Tommie Indicted On Child Abuse Charges & Could Face Up To 54 YEARS

Started by Freemala Harris, January 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Had to google who this is, but she couldn't wait to mess when La'shedrha got off the school bus and walked in the house zxxxzxxccxxxx She was PISSED going to the school doing all that.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowboy Nine

Damn I guess when she said she?d beat a bitch?s ass she really meant it.

Not her own daughter being the bitch though.

:guys:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

My mom was edgy
She would fuck us up at school

Like she invented ?on sight?

I?m surprised they didn?t lock her up
She was very hard with literally no fear of the school system or the judicial one

🦚

It was all fine until she slammed her into the locker.

Can?t wait for the surviving Mona series. She?s giving these ppl that are not 100% there a platform and rewarding them for bad behavior.

Where is star jones to get them together like she did Evelyn and Tami that season they went too far.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2019, 05:09:04 PM
I can't lie tho.  My father threatened to come down to the school and give me the business before.  Girl yell at school and save the abuse for home atleast :dead:
!!!!

I?ve been dragged by my grandmother at school but it wasn?t like THAT. this girl has temper issues sddddd

Gilgamesh.

If her daughter is anything like the other women in her family she probably popped off at the mouth and Tommie gave her the business.

FlowerBomb

That's all?
My mum legit kicked my ass at my school assembly, like they had to call my dad to get me and even then it was looking like a tag team situ'

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/