TMZ: L&HH's Tommie Indicted On Child Abuse Charges & Could Face Up To 54 YEARS

Started by Freemala Harris, January 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

'L&HH' STAR TOMMIE LEE
INDICTED ON CHILD ABUSE CHARGES
... Faces 54 Years in Jail

'Love & Hip Hop' star Tommie Lee has been indicted on multiple child abuse charges -- and the details of the alleged assault on her kid are horrific.

According to the indictment filed by the state of Georgia -- and obtained by TMZ -- Tommie Lee went to her young daughter's middle school this past October and allegedly disrupted the class, slapped her daughter on the hands with her purse strap, slapped her across the face, dragged her down the hall by her hair ... and threw her into a metal locker.

Tommie faces 7 charges in the indictment, and 3 of 'em are felonies. The rest are misdemeanors. If she's convicted on all seven ... prosecutors tell us Tommie could be locked up for up to 54 years.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/07/love-and-hip-hop-tommie-lee-indicted-child-abuse-charges/

:mmyulost:

Aalonso.

Buy The Stars✨

I thought this said Tommie Lauren !! I was about to say ohh this bitch lol

Zankou.

Quote from: Freeruu on January 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM
According to the indictment filed by the state of Georgia -- and obtained by TMZ -- Tommie Lee went to her young daughter's middle school this past October and allegedly disrupted the class, slapped her daughter on the hands with her purse strap, slapped her across the face, dragged her down the hall by her hair ... and threw her into a metal locker.

she needs lethal injection

HUGO

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 07, 2019, 03:49:38 PM
She threw her DAUGHTER into a LOCKER?

Wtf I don't even know this woman and I want her GONE.

Skdjdjdjdj

Not a damn locker

Not this damn HS bully beat down

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Zankou.

Quote from: HUGO on January 07, 2019, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: ZAIYE on January 07, 2019, 03:49:38 PM
She threw her DAUGHTER into a LOCKER?

Wtf I don't even know this woman and I want her GONE.

Skdjdjdjdj

Not a damn locking

Not this damn HS bully beat down

a what

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw