Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

It?s nothing to be civil about. I wasn?t talking to you dear

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Blindian on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

Boy fuck you.
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Scott.

Admin

Scott.

Quote from: squid on January 13, 2019, 03:38:51 PM
How can I make this about me

Ask Afro Puff for tips. He will get you right

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 13, 2019, 10:05:48 AM
Quote from: Legendy on January 13, 2019, 10:02:40 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

THE LAST SLIDE...
THE LAST SLIDE...

THE LAST SLIDE....
ok?! and? :uhh:
and that still doesn't excuse what R.Kelly did to an underage girl :uhh:
Or is he absolved of all responsibility and guilt because she was "sacrificed" by her parents for the sake of fame? :uhh:
It's still a grown man taking advantage of an underage girl sexually, mentally and physically...or does sexual assault, rape and molestation not exist in the berts world?
There are MANY other young people that went into the entertainment industry without having to go through what Aaliyah did. If Aaliyah had been working with producers that Monica or Brandy was working with, she probably wouldn't have been married at 15 years old. R Kelly is definitely THE problem.

🦚

Before the doc his shows were getting cancelled left, right and center due to protests. 

Godtify removed him from all their playlists and have not allowed him back on any since.

Bey declined his unofficial and unsolicited if I were a boy remix and send a cease n desist to radio to get it pulled.

Social media also plays a huge part in spreading awareness. Before SM if you missed an interview (especially a radio one) it?s almost like it didn?t happen.

Let?s not give lifetime all the credit.

Ppl been taking action.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 13, 2019, 04:11:37 PM
Before the doc his shows were getting cancelled left, right and center due to protests. 

Godtify removed him from all their playlists and have not allowed him back on any since.

Bey declined his unofficial and unsolicited if I were a boy remix and send a cease n desist to radio to get it pulled.

Social media also plays a huge part in spreading awareness. Before SM if you missed an interview (especially a radio one) it?s almost like it didn?t happen.

Let?s not give lifetime all the credit.

Ppl been taking action.
True but this definitely brought awareness to an all time high.  I talked to people who weren't as familar with his mess before the doc. I thought everyone knew.

Scott.

ton

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 13, 2019, 01:17:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 10:41:11 AM
Quote from: tontonton on January 13, 2019, 07:46:29 AM
Omg

She didn't use him

All this time I thought she was in love with that man

Yuck I hate him

u did? chhhh

!!!   :uhh:

Like I said, I hate how people romanticize what happened.  That?s one of the many reasons I refused to watch that Lifetime biopic.
I don't think it's romantic, I just really didn't understand the extent of how he takes trains these women

Between this clip and the videos, I see how he operates

Zankou.

Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Blindian on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

Boy fuck you.

Sssddcncncncnncncncncncnccncncnc

Happy early birthday sis