Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:40:09 PM
Still not sure wtf she saw in Dame
BOY not with Jay z looking like the missing fckn linku wont  :dead:
i mean personality wise

He seems like such a controlling ass
From things I've seen, yea but we dont know him in a relationship.  There are shug knight ass niggas that get in relationships and are complete  teddy bears. I can be very RAH RAH but when i am really into someone am super affectionate, nice, etc.  He seemed to really love her even to this day so i bet they had a great relationship tbhimo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mrd0ndada

🙄

HUGO

This quote in your sig Vonc

:plzstop:

Why am i just seing this?

Navyman

Sorry but if you look at Jay and Liyah pics their body language tells it all. And it's not just one or two occasions with pics. Their was plenty before she linked up with same. And then Jay and Dame relationship suddenly started to become strained

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 14, 2019, 03:06:16 PM
Sorry but if you look at Jay and Liyah pics their body language tells it all. And it's not just one or two occasions with pics. Their was plenty before she linked up with same. And then Jay and Dame relationship suddenly started to become strained
I did think the body language was a bit FRIENDLY but some people be like that so iono

Vonc2002

Aalonso.

So by ?mess with? do you mean date/entertain, or fuck?

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:08:59 PM
Any and all.  If she had anything other than friendship with jay then it's trashy. We got niggas on here that dont wanna even share friends. Bouncing from one friend to the next ain't cute

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:40:09 PM
Still not sure wtf she saw in Dame
BOY not with Jay z looking like the missing fckn linku wont  :dead:
i mean personality wise

He seems like such a controlling ass

She may have been drawn to that as a result of her abuser?s controlling way
i was thinking that too

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:07:32 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 14, 2019, 03:06:16 PM
I did think the body language was a bit FRIENDLY but some people be like that so iono
It's the time frame also, like the way things played out. She wasn't doing that before nor after once she got with dame. Idk he may have been controlling and told her that wasn't cool. Hell we'll never really know. Jay damn well ain't confirming it today.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:11:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:08:59 PM
Any and all.  If she had anything other than friendship with jay then it's trashy. We got niggas on here that dont wanna even share friends. Bouncing from one friend to the next ain't cute

Ah. Well one thing, none of the pics of them ?together? were instances where they were alone. Everybody else was also there. Be it Missy, Puffy, Aaliyah?s model friends she was always with, and Dame....I think he really liked her but she had her eye on Dame. I don?t think that?s trashy but I see why someone could

Vonc2002

Ok. I just didnt know if this was like a public relationship that i had no idea existed. 

brocka4life

Why is the woman always blamed?

It doesn?t make her a hoe if she went out on a date or 2 with Jay Z and realized they weren?t a good fit. Then later found a real connection with Dame.  If Jay and Dame didn?t have a problem with it, then people should get over it.

The girl was young. Most people date several people between 18 and 22 years old. Celebrities date celebrities because they can relate.