Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on January 14, 2019, 03:57:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 14, 2019, 03:17:40 PM
Why is the woman always blamed?

It doesn?t make her a hoe if she went out on a date or 2 with Jay Z and realized they weren?t a good fit. Then later found a real connection with Dame.  If Jay and Dame didn?t have a problem with it, then people should get over it.

The girl was young. Most people date several people between 18 and 22 years old. Celebrities date celebrities because they can relate.

fjdjdjdj everybody be FUCKIN. Period :dead:

But females, and female celebs are scrutinized for being sexual people
We do hold women to a whole other standard when it comes to sex but this would be trashy from anyone. The difference is alot of people dont expect men to be anything other than trash and deviants when it comes to sexual exploits so no one bats an eye. Im sorry but i am guilty of thinking a woman should be more exclusive with the pussy. It's not right or fair but WHATEVER.  If a woman is fucking friends then it's just kinda nasty. ATLEAST dont be fckn multiple dudes in the same damn friend circle if u gonna be fucking
I don't see a problem with this actually
Coming from that fag that's fighting in every thread over some man, that's no surprise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 04:02:09 PM
Quote from: MelMel on January 14, 2019, 03:57:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 14, 2019, 03:17:40 PM
Why is the woman always blamed?

It doesn?t make her a hoe if she went out on a date or 2 with Jay Z and realized they weren?t a good fit. Then later found a real connection with Dame.  If Jay and Dame didn?t have a problem with it, then people should get over it.

The girl was young. Most people date several people between 18 and 22 years old. Celebrities date celebrities because they can relate.

fjdjdjdj everybody be FUCKIN. Period :dead:

But females, and female celebs are scrutinized for being sexual people
We do hold women to a whole other standard when it comes to sex but this would be trashy from anyone. The difference is alot of people dont expect men to be anything other than trash and deviants when it comes to sexual exploits so no one bats an eye. Im sorry but i am guilty of thinking a woman should be more exclusive with the pussy. It's not right or fair but WHATEVER.  If a woman is fucking friends then it's just kinda nasty. ATLEAST dont be fckn multiple dudes in the same damn friend circle if u gonna be fucking
I don't see a problem with this actually
Coming from that fag that's fighting in every thread over some man, that's no surprise
:nogrammynoneck:

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Aaliyah and ginuwine definitely fucked atleast once btw. I aint believing anything else

To his credit, he always seemed to state that she was ?lil sis? and there was nothing between them, like at all.

I thought it was absurd because they looked gorgeous together and I wanted them as a couple in 1996-1998.  But that was before I realized Ginuwine was much older than he claimed originally.   :plzstop:

Admin

Did she have a group sex mess out with DC too?

Admin

Wow. She fucked that Backstreet Boy. It's clear from the body language.

Li :guys:

Navyman

Quote from: squid on January 14, 2019, 04:34:39 PM
Wow. She fucked that Backstreet Boy. It's clear from the body language.

Li :guys:

Not from this pic. :uhh:clearly not fucking based off body language

Admin

Kurama

January 14, 2019, 04:39:36 PM #69 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:44:54 PM by Kurama
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 14, 2019, 04:33:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Aaliyah and ginuwine definitely fucked atleast once btw. I aint believing anything else

To his credit, he always seemed to state that she was ?lil sis? and there was nothing between them, like at all.

I thought it was absurd because they looked gorgeous together and I wanted them as a couple in 1996-1998.  But that was before I realized Ginuwine was much older than he claimed originally.   :plzstop:

We truly weren't worthy

fedswatchin

.betterwiseup

fedswatchin

Kelis tried to date Jay and was turned down I heard

fedswatchin

They got this whole alias posting like its real