Guys, did Aaliyah really mess with Jay Z

Started by Vonc2002, January 14, 2019, 02:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

This was talked about since like 01.  :dead:

Dame said she gave Jay a shot, but she actually got closer to Dame as a friend, then started dating him.  He said she

And not people counting her being raped by a predator as being a ho.  Then, she dated 2 more dudes 7 years later makes her a ho?

Thd only other dude I heard of her dating was Static, and that seemed to brief to be serious.  These dudes were lowkey smitten with her.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: brocka4life on January 14, 2019, 03:17:40 PM
Why is the woman always blamed?

It doesn?t make her a hoe if she went out on a date or 2 with Jay Z and realized they weren?t a good fit. Then later found a real connection with Dame.  If Jay and Dame didn?t have a problem with it, then people should get over it.

The girl was young. Most people date several people between 18 and 22 years old. Celebrities date celebrities because they can relate.

fjdjdjdj everybody be FUCKIN. Period :dead:

But females, and female celebs are scrutinized for being sexual people

Kalifornia.

Aalonso.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 14, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

Dame said she gave Jay a shot, but she actually got closer to Dame as a friend, then started dating him.  He said she

And not people counting her being raped by a predator as being a ho.  Then, she dated 2 more dudes 7 years later makes her a ho?

Thd only other dude I heard of her dating was Static, and that seemed to brief to be serious.  These dudes were lowkey smitten with her.

you forgot Ginuwine, Timbaland, and even Missy

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:21:51 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 14, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

you forgot Ginuwine, Timbaland, and even Missy
vuuvvvuuvibbibiviivbiivvuvibivibibi you forgot Barry!

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

It doesn?t make her a hoe if she went out on a date or 2 with Jay Z and realized they weren?t a good fit. Then later found a real connection with Dame.  If Jay and Dame didn?t have a problem with it, then people should get over it.

The girl was young. Most people date several people between 18 and 22 years old. Celebrities date celebrities because they can relate.

We do hold women to a whole other standard when it comes to sex but this would be trashy from anyone. The difference is alot of people dont expect men to be anything other than trash and deviants when it comes to sexual exploits so no one bats an eye. Im sorry but i am guilty of thinking a woman should be more exclusive with the pussy. It's not right or fair but WHATEVER.  If a woman is fucking friends then it's just kinda nasty. ATLEAST dont be fckn multiple dudes in the same damn friend circle if u gonna be fucking
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:04:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 14, 2019, 02:40:09 PM
Still not sure wtf she saw in Dame
BOY not with Jay z looking like the missing fckn linku wont  :dead:
i mean personality wise

He seems like such a controlling ass
From things I've seen, yea but we dont know him in a relationship.  There are shug knight ass niggas that get in relationships and are complete  teddy bears. I can be very RAH RAH but when i am really into someone am super affectionate, nice, etc.  He seemed to really love her even to this day so i bet they had a great relationship tbhimo
n

Vonc2002

Aaliyah and ginuwine definitely fucked atleast once btw. I aint believing anything else

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

We do hold women to a whole other standard when it comes to sex but this would be trashy from anyone. The difference is alot of people dont expect men to be anything other than trash and deviants when it comes to sexual exploits so no one bats an eye. Im sorry but i am guilty of thinking a woman should be more exclusive with the pussy. It's not right or fair but WHATEVER.  If a woman is fucking friends then it's just kinda nasty. ATLEAST dont be fckn multiple dudes in the same damn friend circle if u gonna be fucking
I don't see a problem with this actually