I Never Knew One In A Million Never Charted

Started by Navyman, January 16, 2019, 11:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Did y'all know this was Kelly Price Big ass singing BG and dancing in that tv screen

They bogus af for this.  The way they went out of the way to hide that this girl was huge :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2019, 09:15:59 AM
Did y'all know this was Kelly Price Big ass singing BG and dancing in that tv screen

They bogus af for this.  The way they went out of the way to hide that this girl was huge :dead:
fdsfasdfartt I didn't know that was her until she did that Unsung or whatever epi' special she had :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2019, 09:10:12 AM
Quote from: Poseidon on January 17, 2019, 03:07:30 AM
Sparkle?s ?Be Careful?, Will Smith and Coko?s ?Men in Black? haven?t made the charts either.
Im surprised by both of these, especially men in black. That song was very big

WTF you could not tell me MIB wasn't a smash back then :plzstop:

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 17, 2019, 09:28:56 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2019, 09:10:12 AM
Quote from: Poseidon on January 17, 2019, 03:07:30 AM
Sparkle?s ?Be Careful?, Will Smith and Coko?s ?Men in Black? haven?t made the charts either.
Im surprised by both of these, especially men in black. That song was very big

WTF you could not tell me MIB wasn't a smash back then :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!
It has to be another one of those rules or just radip singles or sumn because that song played non stop. The video was huge and everything. The movie was majorly successful so it's gotta be sumn stupid that kept it from charting

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2019, 09:15:59 AM

Yeah they were bogus for that but at least they didn't Martha Wash her though. :dead:

FlowerBomb

So if it wasn't released as a physical single back then, it wouldn't have been able to chart on the Hot 100?

Navyman

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 17, 2019, 09:11:43 AM
Looks like the BBHot 100 wasn't the be all end all back then
Not now either tbh. Plenty of artists that don't touch it and are doing well. Perspective.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 17, 2019, 09:39:45 AM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 17, 2019, 09:11:43 AM
Looks like the BBHot 100 wasn't the be all end all back then
Not now either tbh. Plenty of artists that don't touch it and are doing well. Perspective.
True

Kurama

Vonc2002

Yea, 7 whole days was my favorite "single" from that album tbh

Kurama

This legendary ass woman. This still is a vibe.

:gorlonfire:

4everSLAYanafan