Update: Chris Brown charged with Rape will be detained until further notice.

Started by FlowerBomb, January 22, 2019, 06:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

QuoteSinger Chris Brown has been detained in Paris along with two other people on suspicion of rape, French police have told Reuters.

The US RnB star was taken into custody after a 24-year-old woman alleged she was raped at Brown's hotel suite on 15 January.

One of the others detained is Brown's bodyguard, an official told the Press Association.

https://news.sky.com/story/singer-chris-brown-detained-in-paris-on-suspicion-of-rape-11614412

Admin

yummy

CHOKE

Am torn

On one hand she?ll make some money if he?s convicted

But I think she?d make more if she gets pregnant in the long run

ton

xxxxxccc

I honestly don't think Chris is a rapist

But if he's on drugs again you never know

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

ton

This fag is competing with Khia for most mugshots

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Yeah I was just reading this.... He?s also in custody for drug infractions as well. Police have two days to whether let him go or file charges. His bodyguard is in custody as well.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Aalonso.

he looks cute and healthy. just needs a haircut. glad he cut those ugly ass plaits off

CHOKE

Vonc2002

Good? This nigga looks terrible and like he doesnt bathe