Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

And Tamar probably didn't invite them to DWTS anyway. Knowing her disgusting self.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

If this is true, then I dont blame her tbh

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 04:53:17 PM
What does Tamar doing 'DWTS' have to do with Towanda? If they wanted HER then they would have called her. It seems like they are always looking for a reason to hate on this girl. It's late. Like, just because YOUR career isn't poppin off doesn't mean she's supposed to slow down.

Now, the part about Toni being on 'The Real' is messed up. Especially after Toni put her on as much as she did. If true, that is really shady on Tamar's part. If it was one of the other sisters then I wouldn't care, but Toni is the reason any of them have the spotlight right now.

Where did they say she blocked Toni?
They said Traci was going to be asked to fill in.

But Toni gets shouted out and talked about all the time on the show so I doubt it was her. She even tributed a dance on DWTS to her.

Bentley!

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:46:41 PM
ss

I feel like... maybe Tamar is just a horrible ass person

all this crying and nobody understands me shit can only go so far :dead:
dsddddd I used to think the same tbh

Zankou.

Quote from: Phantom on November 16, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
And Tamar probably didn't invite them to DWTS anyway. Knowing her disgusting self.

s

well

if it's true that they didn't find out until the announcement they were probably MAD and didn't want to go anyway

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 16, 2015, 04:55:02 PM
Why would DWTS call Towanda?  Seriously?
m

I mean they've had people more irrelevant then Towanda on that shitty show

MAY

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
Fsddfffff so she blocked Traci from hosting?

And Toni is the only sis to visit her at DWTS right? eeeek I hope they address that on her reality show.  Yikes

I'm sorry, but why are Traci & Towanda always tryna crawl up behind someone for a bit of spotlight? At this point they all have a platform to make shit happen for themselves. Neither Toni nor Tamar owe these gorls anything.

If the stardom thing isn't happening then it's just not meant for you.

That's not Tamar's fault.

Plank

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:46:41 PM
ss

I feel like... maybe Tamar is just a horrible ass person

all this crying and nobody understands me shit can only go so far :dead:

im sorr' young twins...but sumn is rlly uneasy 'bout this!

i was wonderin y none of tha braxton gurls ev' came on

Miranda

The DWTS mess, Tow get the fuck over it. Out of ALL the gorls you are the least relevant. I mean Traci has her album, Trina did some acting and also has some singles on iChunes and GODNI is GODNI...

But I find it really sad, that we can't see The Braxtons on The Real, that is disgusting, especially Toni. Toni is the reason we know the other sisters.

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 04:53:17 PM
What does Tamar doing 'DWTS' have to do with Towanda? If they wanted HER then they would have called her. It seems like they are always looking for a reason to hate on this girl. It's late. Like, just because YOUR career isn't poppin off doesn't mean she's supposed to slow down.

Now, the part about Toni being on 'The Real' is messed up. Especially after Toni put her on as much as she did. If true, that is really shady on Tamar's part. If it was one of the other sisters then I wouldn't care, but Toni is the reason any of them have the spotlight right now.

Where did they say she blocked Toni?
They said Traci was going to be asked to fill in.

But Toni gets shouted out and talked about all the time on the show so I doubt it was her. She even tributed a dance on DWTS to her.

OOP! I thought I read in here that someone said it was Toni. Now I see it was Traci.

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 04:57:20 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
Fsddfffff so she blocked Traci from hosting?

And Toni is the only sis to visit her at DWTS right? eeeek I hope they address that on her reality show.  Yikes

I'm sorry, but why are Traci & Towanda always tryna crawl up behind someone for a bit of spotlight? At this point they all have a platform to make shit happen for themselves. Neither Toni nor Tamar owe these gorls anything.

the producers called TRACI not the other way around LMAO