Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

And I don't necessarily think she was wrong for doing DWTS, but if you knew you and this girl already have tension, and she's been trying to get on for YEARS, that announcement should have come from your mouth. Having to find out via social media/TV is like a slap in the face and it also just looks shady and underhanded. So I don't blame Tow' for feeling some kinda way on that account.

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:08:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:07:19 PM
Why would anyone want their sibling to fill in for them and why would the sibling even want to?
n

Why the hell not

nah I agree, it's definitely a conflict of sorts. Which is why I'll bet you'll NEVER see Tia filling in for Tamera. Although I'm sure the fact that they don't like each other also plays a role

Bentley!

but I think that happened because, Vince and Tamar USED all the sisters to catapult Tamar's career

which is cool. but don't just USE ppl like

she has to first acknowledge that NONE of this second chance would have happened without ALL of her sisters agreeing to do that show.

Her and Vince were a bit shady for even the spin-off

Zankou.

Quote from: Phantom on November 16, 2015, 05:09:32 PM
And I don't necessarily think she was wrong for doing DWTS, but if you knew you and this girl already have tension, and she's been trying to get on for YEARS, that announcement should have come from your mouth. Having yo find out via social media/TV is like a slap in the face and it also just looks shady and underhanded. So I don't blame Tow' for feeling some kinda way on that account.

wow a lot of true and logic in this post

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:48:54 PM
It's no secret Towanda was initially pissed and jealous about DWTS. None of the flop 3 went to see or support her on DWTS.

The second she's hospitalized and on her death bed u wanna run to my show to get a fucking check?? R u kidding me? U need to be by my fckn BEDSIDE
Well Toni did go see her and that's the one that she held back from co hosting, so explain that. I'm sorry but u are so damn dense
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

RekeRig

Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:09:15 PM
Why would anyone want their sibling to fill in for them and why would the sibling even want to?
n

Why the hell not
Would you want your sister to fill in for you if you took a leave from work?
:overit:
again, why not?

s

I'd trust that more than anyone else. And her sisters have a lot of personality. It would've been cute. It's just "The REAL" guys. :dead: oh, platform! Fame!

Ya'll act like they're judging on American idol in its prime. they can sit there and discuss relationships for 10 minutes sdddd who gives a shit

RekeRig

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 05:09:36 PM
n

Why the hell not

nah I agree, it's definitely a conflict of sorts. Which is why I'll bet you'll NEVER see Tia filling in for Tamera. Although I'm sure the fact that they don't like each other also plays a role
SSDDDD well yea, Tia just doesn't fuckin use

BigDawg

Young

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:
yea ... Not sure what they were jealous of in season 1, or 15 years ago lol no ones ever been able to answer that

:dead:
!!!!
In season 1 Tamar treated Towanda like a SLAVE.
"oh well your husband can't drive around in the car I BOUGHT for you!"
"isn't your husband cheating?!"

like... ppl are quick to jump on Towanda, but if you really sit back and watch the first season, she treated that girl like SHIT. the expressions on her face when Tamar would talk to her.

and Traci too, she beat her down mentally. I don't see how ppl can defend Tamar :dead:
after years of mental abuse from a younger sibling, they are just fed up.

Sis No.
Toni sat and read traci on national TV talking about how she needs to lose 25 pounds or more because her gut hanging out ain't cute.
They're sisters. They can all be catty and shady to each other.
I mean look at what you just said, Tamar bought the broke bitch A CAR.
She may be rude but she isn't mean spirited.

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:11:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:09:15 PM
n

Why the hell not
Would you want your sister to fill in for you if you took a leave from work?
:overit:
again, why not?

s

I'd trust that more than anyone else. And her sisters have a lot of personality. It would've been cute. It's just "The REAL" guys. :dead: oh, platform! Fame!

Ya'll act like they're judging on American idol in its prime. they can sit there and discuss relationships for 10 minutes sdddd who gives a shit

Idc if it's American Idol or Mcdonalds, I don't want my sibling filling in for me LMAO

Bentley!

Well they have guest hosts on the View all the time, so the fill in at The Real wouldn't have been so bad at all now that I think about it

it's just an hour :dead:

LOONA.

I'm crying

Y'all act like Tamar is Madonna or something.

"jealousy! bitter!"

Gurs