Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:09:11 PM
You're fucking blind if you don't think Towanda does things outta spite. Just like crashing her show to take her spotlight, when she TOLD you she doesn't wanna see you; after Trina said its NOT a good idea.

She would never disrespect Toni like that.
She was there when Toni did DWTS.
When Toni won that Gra,my after Tamar lost Towanda was allllll smiles.
She's a fucking MESS.
And you're so quick to yell towanda name, WHAT ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE? None of them fckn like her. Like,THINK! Smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 05:12:46 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:11:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:09:15 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:08:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:07:19 PM
Why would anyone want their sibling to fill in for them and why would the sibling even want to?
n

Why the hell not
Would you want your sister to fill in for you if you took a leave from work?
:overit:
again, why not?

s

I'd trust that more than anyone else. And her sisters have a lot of personality. It would've been cute. It's just "The REAL" guys. :dead: oh, platform! Fame!

Ya'll act like they're judging on American idol in its prime. they can sit there and discuss relationships for 10 minutes sdddd who gives a shit

Idc if it's American Idol or Mcdonalds, I don't want my sibling filling in for me LMAO
!!!

Or even a close friend for that matter. I'd gladly have them on as a guest or join me while I'm present but not in my place during my absence.

MAY

Young

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:07:49 PM
Her spin off was well after season 1, not right after

No It wasn't bby

She got offered and started tape her show while season 2 was being recorded. The shade started then

Zankou.

but at this point I do think their relationships with her are damaged beyond repair, it gets worse every year :dead:

BigDawg

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

i hope them blood clots travel up into that bitch's vocal chords and burst, ol nasty ugly bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:12:36 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:
yea ... Not sure what they were jealous of in season 1, or 15 years ago lol no ones ever been able to answer that

:dead:
!!!!
In season 1 Tamar treated Towanda like a SLAVE.
"oh well your husband can't drive around in the car I BOUGHT for you!"
"isn't your husband cheating?!"

like... ppl are quick to jump on Towanda, but if you really sit back and watch the first season, she treated that girl like SHIT. the expressions on her face when Tamar would talk to her.

and Traci too, she beat her down mentally. I don't see how ppl can defend Tamar :dead:
after years of mental abuse from a younger sibling, they are just fed up.

Sis No.
Toni sat and read traci on national TV talking about how she needs to lose 25 pounds or more because her gut hanging out ain't cute.
They're sisters. They can all be catty and shady to each other.
I mean look at what you just said, Tamar bought the broke bitch A CAR.
She may be rude but she isn't mean spirited.
ssffffff but that IS mean spirited baby :dead: I know ur a Stan but come on now. I treating me like trash and buying me things will negate that? Never.

Bentley!

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:12:36 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:
yea ... Not sure what they were jealous of in season 1, or 15 years ago lol no ones ever been able to answer that

:dead:
!!!!
In season 1 Tamar treated Towanda like a SLAVE.
"oh well your husband can't drive around in the car I BOUGHT for you!"
"isn't your husband cheating?!"

like... ppl are quick to jump on Towanda, but if you really sit back and watch the first season, she treated that girl like SHIT. the expressions on her face when Tamar would talk to her.

and Traci too, she beat her down mentally. I don't see how ppl can defend Tamar :dead:
after years of mental abuse from a younger sibling, they are just fed up.

Sis No.
Toni sat and read traci on national TV talking about how she needs to lose 25 pounds or more because her gut hanging out ain't cute.
They're sisters. They can all be catty and shady to each other.
I mean look at what you just said, Tamar bought the broke bitch A CAR.
She may be rude but she isn't mean spirited.
Yea, but I feel like Toni is more of a second mom. They will all sit and take her criticisms and even listen. Which I love to see, because she is so respected by ALL of them.

but when she was crying in front of TD Jakes, she said she'd give up the fame to have her sisters.

but it kinda contradicts when she doesn't even want them on her show to promote their own stuff :dead:

I dunno... Tamar can seem genuine, but there's something "off" about it behind the scenes

Miranda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:08:59 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:03:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

BUT then u wanna use my sickness to get a check ?!
Bitch PLEA' !

And I understand Wendy's reasoning also. That's like Tamera letting Tia sit in for her.
Why would they come see her if she's a disgusting person? I'm sorry but u have to be a damn dummy to think 4 bitches are all wrong and this girl is just misunderstood. U could tell it was something deeper anyway. Family just don't quit fucking with family, ESPECIALLY if they were all once close. Even Trina don't really fck with her and she seems to be the most diplomatic. Get yo head outta yo ass and WAKE UP

But if Tamar is so "disgusting", why try and snatch HER platform... I mean if Tamar really is that despicable, they shouldn't take favors or benefit from her show either.
U sound dumb. That's BEEN their whole dynamic from day one. The only reason u know this dumb bitch is because Toni introduced us to her sisters. She didn't become famous and try to hold the others back. she's so fame hungry that'll she'll sacrifice her relationship with her family to get where she wants and that is disgusting. That's why no one really supports her. People don't fckn like Tamar. A bitch on four TV shows and can barely sell 4 albums, plea

All im saying is if Tamar is so
Horrible why is Traci or Toni even trying to perform or host on The Real, you can't hate somebody and still utilize them for what they have. That's hypocritical and without back bone.

Cowgirl

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 05:15:42 PM
but at this point I do think their relationships with her are damaged beyond repair, it gets worse every year :dead:
Now if their relationship was already shit, why would Tamar's sister (I don't know who's who lol) want to fill in? Smh.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:10:52 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:48:54 PM
It's no secret Towanda was initially pissed and jealous about DWTS. None of the flop 3 went to see or support her on DWTS.

The second she's hospitalized and on her death bed u wanna run to my show to get a fucking check?? R u kidding me? U need to be by my fckn BEDSIDE
Well Toni did go see her and that's the one that she held back from co hosting, so explain that. I'm sorry but u are so damn dense

Traci was soothead