Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:20:08 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:14:48 PM
Towanda is jealous of Tamar and Traci is her fuckin follower

:plea:

She's hurt about one incident.

n

Trina never said THAT. One incident?

:mmyulost:

Trina hasn't fully used in years from what we've seen. Especially all the crap she gave her about gabe, acting like Vince is Mr. Perfection because he had some coin.  I know they be wanting to spill shit about Vince so bad dfffffdd Towanda almost took it there and took it too far tbh

Young

Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
I think they are mad and jealous of Tamat because she is the youngest. It is much easier to swallow if it's the bigger sis, but if the younger seems to have overtaken you, you feel
Some type of way.

Vonc2002

I'm crying! Everybody else, not her tho! I expect this type of shit from young but mays I just thought u were......well.....SMARTER LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

n

Trina hasn't fully used in years from what we've seen. Especially all the crap she gave her about gabe, acting like Vince is Mr. Perfection because he had some coin.  I know they be wanting to spill shit about Vince so bad dfffffdd Towanda almost took it there and took it too far tbh

Um yes Trina literally said this season that that night was the reason why things changed between them. That they use to be super close.

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:25:03 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

n

Um yes Trina literally said this season that that night was the reason why things changed between them. That they use to be super close.
:ohwow:

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:14:12 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:09:11 PM
You're fucking blind if you don't think Towanda does things outta spite. Just like crashing her show to take her spotlight, when she TOLD you she doesn't wanna see you; after Trina said its NOT a good idea.

She would never disrespect Toni like that.
She was there when Toni did DWTS.
When Toni won that Gra,my after Tamar lost Towanda was allllll smiles.
She's a fucking MESS.
And you're so quick to yell towanda name, WHAT ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE? None of them fckn like her. Like,THINK! Smh

That's because it's easy for them to make Tamar the villain.

Like, she's no angel. Trust. But they always look for something to fume at her about.

When Towanda burted out to national TV that Traci's husband was cheated and possibly got another woman pregnant, they didn't say anything.

When Toni called Traci fat of several occasions they said nothing.

They all sat up at Trina's wedding making faces and being shady.

So I'm not understanding why they single Tamar out. They all do shit.

!!!!

It's the fame. They don't wanna acknowledge it.
Toni is the only one who still supports and kicks it with Tamar. The flops don't!

Like get out ya fckn feelings and look at the big picture!
The oldest made it.
The youngest made it.

The flops in the middle are pissed.

Vonc2002

sidenote, does iTunes give refunds? I want my fckn money back. Should never supported this handicap faced hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

It's definitely something deeper going on between them because after the TD Jakes things and she made her comment and everybody including Toni didn't believe her kinda opened my eyes then you have the fact that EVERYONE she works with has publicly came forward and said she's evil and a bitch behind the scenes. Even her TC and Lashawn were beefing at one point according to Rell. She's just a nasty individual. I don't think it's jealousy because each sister is talented and if they really wanted to be successful, they could. So many opportunities out here for them to do whatever and y'all know it. So stop with the bullshit. Tamar is evil. I watch the way she treats her co-host on the Real it's fucking disgusting. Then let's discuss them not coming on DWTS, how many performances or events have Tamar been to for those girls? Tamar is nasty and I'm 100% sure that this downfall is only the beginning.

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:23:12 PM

!!!

And I do think Trina was just hurt about getting kicked out that theater.
She said its hard for her to get past. Not because Tamar is secretly some evil witch.

Towanda is bitter
Traci is a follower

!!!
And you just know Towanda's jealous ass is all in Trina's ear tryna instigate the mess.

!!!!!

Towanda is so messy.

The second some rumors about her dating that guy sparked she was LIVING.
My time! Gonna shine! Not quite :dead:
Where is the fckn interview? Sitting there trying to fuel some fake rumors n mess

Phantom

Miranda

I'm mad Trina never released an r&b song. She had over a million FB fans. And she got vocals! Sis could do some damage.

She should be the lead singer of the next Braxtons project with Traci and Tow' backing up. This'll give them some exposure on their own.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 16, 2015, 05:29:29 PM
It's definitely something deeper going on between them because after the TD Jakes things and she made her comment and everybody including Toni didn't believe her kinda opened my eyes then you have the fact that EVERYONE she works with has publicly came forward and said she's evil and a bitch behind the scenes. Even her TC and Lashawn were beefing at one point according to Rell. She's just a nasty individual. I don't think it's jealousy because each sister is talented and if they really wanted to be successful, they could. So many opportunities out here for them to do whatever and y'all know it. So stop with the bullshit. Tamar is evil. I watch the way she treats her co-host on the Real it's fucking disgusting. Then let's discuss them not coming on DWTS, how many performances or events have Tamar been to for those girls? Tamar is nasty and I'm 100% sure that this downfall is only the beginning.
Wow  :ohwow:

Miranda

And my own personal working relationship with Tamar was amazing. She was incredibly sweet and pleasant to be around, invited to me to go clubbing with her later that day and overall was super kind and generous with her time and very respectful. She had nothing but praise for her sisters.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:28:46 PM
sidenote, does iTunes give refunds? I want my fckn money back. Should never supported this handicap faced hoe

Babe get out ha feelings...

The cd is great  :stressed:

Phantom

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 16, 2015, 05:29:29 PM

!!!

Say it bvy. What kinda opened my eyes was when she fell out with Terrell. That really let me know that she's the problem.