FlowerBomb

BigDawg

Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 07:44:20 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 21, 2019, 07:43:51 AM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 07:41:36 AM
not a flight risk
they're doing too damn much :uhh: :dead:
Is it El Chapo?  :dead:
I get the fury but this fag isn't a fucking flight risk  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
!!!

They are going to have that nigga in gen pop with Tito and Spike

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Gilgamesh.

Whirlwind

Quote from: SPARK on February 20, 2019, 10:16:54 PM
Bond Court tomorrow at 1:30pm. If Jussie doesnt show up, warrant for his arrest.

This is getting real, real quick.

:kii: good

b7

Ncncncncnnc not gen pop

Yea ...  poor thing will really get the beating he was asking for if this is true

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on February 21, 2019, 07:52:11 AM
Ncncncncnnc not gen pop

Yea ...  poor thing will really get the beating he was asking for if this is true
fvfddfbdfbzbfdbnzfgnbdfbgbndfngn   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ma Lo

I have a terrible feeling about this if Jussie go to jail .. The end of the world is coming.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 21, 2019, 07:53:01 AM
I have a terrible feeling about this if Jussie go to jail .. The end of the world is coming.
what you feeling Ntwa'?

Gilgamesh.

I really thought we reached the height of fuckery in 2018 and get here we are, it's not even March yet :uhh:

BigDawg

Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 07:46:59 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 21, 2019, 07:46:17 AM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 07:44:20 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 21, 2019, 07:43:51 AM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 07:41:36 AM
not a flight risk
they're doing too damn much :uhh: :dead:
Is it El Chapo?  :dead:
I get the fury but this fag isn't a fucking flight risk  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
!!!

They are going to have that nigga in gen pop with Tito and Spike

:plzstop:
oh no

:loose2when: :stressed:

I hope he  takes a plea, receives the lessor sentence like community service or 30 days in prison.

1-3 years is excessive in my opinion

Kurama

Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2019, 05:57:52 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 20, 2019, 05:45:59 PM
Gasp. Wow. Totally didnt see this coming,  what about you guys?
nmmmn what?s ur stance on all this king?

I was always skeptical but I tried to hold out to see if this was legit, which clearly it isnt.

The broader topic that I wanna discuss is why do we believe in, rally behind, or support SOME Black gays and not others???

I also think group think is another thing that kinda pissed me off. The amount of ppl shaming others for pointing out that they were skeptical, not that he was lying, but that something was fishy. These niggas were calling ppl stupid, coons, bringing up whites, saying we were the issue in the Black gay community etc.

All the while NONE of these niggas go to bat for the same Black queer/trans folks that are brutalized and killed month after month but suddenly everyone who didnt believe Jussie is toxic for the community?

Also just common fuckin sense, we are aware that SOME in our community pull heavy stunts. Facts. All of that shit disappeared because (my first point) these niggas feel --for some odd fuckin reason-- like they KNOW Jussie personally and he wouldnt do that?  :uhh: :dead:

Im still annoyed af because now ppl are shifting their stance and not even having the decency to apologize for coming at folks sideways. So im about to be ranting all day lolz