[Smollett's case] Jussie officially locked up

Started by mauza, February 20, 2019, 06:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Young on February 20, 2019, 08:58:20 PM
Even if he lied ? the severity of the crime that was proclaimed was only as ?severe? as it was because of the MAGA association and the racist remarks

If he LIED about that? why is this , this instant SO severe to where this case is being tracked by government agencies and the like?

Did anyone die?
Was there a murder?
Sexual misconduct?
Drugs?
Gun violence ?

n

Yawl don?t even think

n

Really? ...

ton

Quote from: Kurama on February 21, 2019, 08:10:05 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2019, 05:57:52 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 20, 2019, 05:45:59 PM
Gasp. Wow. Totally didnt see this coming,  what about you guys?
nmmmn what?s ur stance on all this king?

I was always skeptical but I tried to hold out to see if this was legit, which clearly it isnt.

The broader topic that I wanna discuss is why do we believe in, rally behind, or support SOME Black gays and not others???

I also think group think is another thing that kinda pissed me off. The amount of ppl shaming others for pointing out that they were skeptical, not that he was lying, but that something was fishy. These niggas were calling ppl stupid, coons, bringing up whites, saying we were the issue in the Black gay community etc.

All the while NONE of these niggas go to bat for the same Black queer/trans folks that are brutalized and killed month after month but suddenly everyone who didnt believe Jussie is toxic for the community?

Also just common fuckin sense, we are aware that SOME in our community pull heavy stunts. Facts. All of that shit disappeared because (my first point) these niggas feel --for some odd fuckin reason-- like they KNOW Jussie personally and he wouldnt do that?  :uhh: :dead:

Im still annoyed af because now ppl are shifting their stance and not even having the decency to apologize for coming at folks sideways. So im about to be ranting all day lolz
:stressed:

Yes

This entire situation made me think of the trans girls that get STOMPED and most assume they did something to the 'straight' guy.

Maybe everyone supported him because he's a celeb?

Just all strange

Cowboy Nine

CREAM.

b7

I was always skeptical but I tried to hold out to see if this was legit, which clearly it isnt.

The broader topic that I wanna discuss is why do we believe in, rally behind, or support SOME Black gays and not others???

I also think group think is another thing that kinda pissed me off. The amount of ppl shaming others for pointing out that they were skeptical, not that he was lying, but that something was fishy. These niggas were calling ppl stupid, coons, bringing up whites, saying we were the issue in the Black gay community etc.

All the while NONE of these niggas go to bat for the same Black queer/trans folks that are brutalized and killed month after month but suddenly everyone who didnt believe Jussie is toxic for the community?

Also just common fuckin sense, we are aware that SOME in our community pull heavy stunts. Facts. All of that shit disappeared because (my first point) these niggas feel --for some odd fuckin reason-- like they KNOW Jussie personally and he wouldnt do that?  :uhh: :dead:

Im still annoyed af because now ppl are shifting their stance and not even having the decency to apologize for coming at folks sideways. So im about to be ranting all day lolz
please tweet most of this so i can Retweet

PLEASE. Not even joking

Aalonso.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 21, 2019, 08:37:46 AM

please tweet most of this so i can Retweet

PLEASE. Not even joking

yas  Bre

BAPHOMET.

Also just common fuckin sense, we are aware that SOME in our community pull heavy stunts. Facts.:

!!!! :plzstop: gays love an ELABORATE spectacle. We all know this.

BAPHOMET.

I wonder if Jussie's booch is shaved. He is going to get the THRASHING of a lifetime in jail and i for one would like video  :rthosehotwings:

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"