Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:24:44 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 08:19:58 PM
Some of you legit have an inferiority complex and that's your issue to deal with.

No hun;
that's YOUR issue, no one on this history of this board has ever claimed 3423 different ethnicities or nationalities as you have, no one has hopped from the board to board to post pics of their permed wig perched on top of that wrinkled forehead of yours to try and goop people into thinking you're mixed.
someone said I looked dominican, haitan, meleguon, native american, somali!
No one here used pics of their family members onto Celeb-Matcher.com to prove that they look non-black
The way you to exaggerate and ZOOM in on the 1.2% non-black bits and totally disregard the 99.9 NIGGER that you are is astounding :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

It's def' a sickness guys.

Oh no :guys:

yummy

RAY7

Quote from: ShujiVengers (Brandy Ain't Coming) on March 03, 2019, 09:35:14 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 08:24:44 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 08:19:58 PM
Some of you legit have an inferiority complex and that's your issue to deal with.

No hun;
that's YOUR issue, no one on this history of this board has ever claimed 3423 different ethnicities or nationalities as you have, no one has hopped from the board to board to post pics of their permed wig perched on top of that wrinkled forehead of yours to try and goop people into thinking you're mixed.
someone said I looked dominican, haitan, meleguon, native american, somali!
No one here used pics of their family members onto Celeb-Matcher.com to prove that they look non-black
The way you to exaggerate and ZOOM in on the 1.2% non-black bits and totally disregard the 99.9 NIGGER that you are is astounding :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

It's def' a sickness guys.

Oh no :guys:
wow so this is what's going on
Aren't all those things Jayden listed still BLACK but just different nationalities and not ethnicities (except Native American)

Ulysses

How is everyone doin tonight? 

fedswatchin

If you don't shut yo dead ass up my god

Ulysses

This reminds me. I gotta bump something....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

f
I guess now it's time to be passive aggressive :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Afro... bby. What's going on?
BRANDY

Rxxf

I don't like this fucking title.
No ma'am.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

U don't see the point and ur gonna sit here and remind us all night how pointless it is :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: let yo soul glo on March 03, 2019, 10:20:47 PM
Nope, not just saying it's pointless.
Yea but yet here u are responding.  Make it make sense

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: King Naomi on March 03, 2019, 07:51:46 PM
looks like they were honest too
:guys:

QuoteGodKnowsBest said: ↑
He's an actual khanees though please don't entertain him. Do you not see how much of a loser he is? He's 33.

Look how fat and ugly he is in his pictures.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/hey-guys.28349/page-19

Vvvvvvvvvv

Is this what ive been missing in here?  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: A Real Somali on March 03, 2019, 08:27:21 PM
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-american-girls-rock.28652/page-6#post-737771

QuoteSo this nigga goes by the name Herb on some other forums and this is the exact same picture he posted on his Sspot Intro thread claiming he's 25% Somali.

As you scroll you see these two pictures under his posts. A picture of his grandpa(who he claimed was a somali) and a picture of his Grandpas mother. Look at the writings at the bottom. He wrote"Proud to be indian"

finland! russia!

hhbv

:plzstop: :plzstop:

If I scrim :plzstop: :kii:

Kurama