Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

All the dragging going on here and I am the one to get a warning. Ch....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

African Queen

MelMel

Vonc2002

Didn't u post jay's pic?  Us arguing isnt against the rules. U posting jay's pic is.  Quit crying
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

African Queen

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 01:58:06 AM
Didn't u post jay's pic?  Us arguing isnt against the rules. U posting jay's pic is.  Quit crying

Lolz. You guys posting Afro's mug and exposing his life outside of this board doesn't count. Yeah it's fine for you guys to try and violate someone like that.

African Queen

Vonc2002

No one posted afro's pic and nothing we did was against the rules.  U posted jay's pic and that's against the rules.  PERIOD

African Queen

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 02:07:47 AM
No one posted afro's pic and nothing we did was against the rules.  U posted jay's pic and that's against the rules.  PERIOD

MESSGA