Why are some black fathers so fucking COLD hearted

Started by Sinpool, March 08, 2019, 12:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

QuoteDaddy Chronicles
So mom took Jordan with her and left me the little 3. Now I don't let the boys sleep in the bed with me because they are too old for all that in my eyes as the girls will be to one day as well. With that said I've learned more and more that a 6 year old is just a big toddler. Jo liked watching all the same stuff as Zendaya and he even prefers to play with her toys. So when I put them down for a nap he kept peaking into the room. Here's are convo

Me: Boy what do you want?
Jo: Nothing I'm just kind of bored.
Me: Well you can go watch TV or Read a book. The girls have to take a nap.
Jo: Well I like naps too sometimes.
It was at this moment I had to understand he was just 6 and didn't want to be in the livingroom alone so I let him lay on the bed with us. Now I don't cuddle the boys at this age that's just not my role for them that's moms job but he kept looking over at the girls cuddled under me sleep. I can only imagine what he might have been thinking because before the girls were born and he was the youngest he was the one who got to sleep in the bed and we would nap together. So I looked over at him and said I know the girls take up alot of space and attention but there's always space for you buddy. You cant lay on me (because his sister was already there) but you can lay with us. He cuddled up closer to his sister and I put my arm over and rubbed his back and he went to sleep. I sometimes am too hard when it comes to the boys because I want them to be strong men. What Jo always makes me remember is every strong man was just a little boy wanting to feel loved. I love the boys. I don't show it like I do with the girls but we have these moments where I get to make sure they feel it.

I read this waiting for the happy ending but he still told a damns 6 year old he can't cuddle but the little boy had to sit and watch as his two little sisters sat there all hugged up on their daddy..

:omgwatshappening:

...my little hiatus

March 08, 2019, 12:54:44 AM #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:55:14 AM by My Little 'Mones
QuoteIt was at this moment I had to understand he was just 6 and didn't want to be in the living room alone

QuoteNow I don't cuddle the boys at this age

ghngmf

umm

i wish a nigga would make my fckin bby sit by himself
niggers r so damns...whew!

ophababes.

yea niggas really thinks this translates to "toughening them up" but it fucking DOESN'T. the lessons that you teach your sons about the world and the example that you set for them is what does that  this shit just gives them issues with affection when they get older. sad.

this isn't just a black thing btw. like, AT ALL.

Sinpool

Like lowkey I had to get over my disdain for older black men because they always treated me so cold, still kinda haven't.

Black Guys my age and younger I get along with now since they have adapted, but older black men I fcking side eye.

BAPHOMET.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I don't see anything wrong with what he wrote. People are so fucking sensitive. It was a happy story after all. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowgirl

You cant lay on me (because his sister was already there) but you can lay with us. He cuddled up closer to his sister and I put my arm over and rubbed his back and he went to sleep. I sometimes am too hard when it comes to the boys because I want them to be strong men. What Jo always makes me remember is every strong man was just a little boy wanting to feel loved. I love the boys. I don't show it like I do with the girls but we have these moments where I get to make sure they feel it.
Did you guys read the full post? This was a positive story and he realizes he needs to show his son more affection. :uhh:

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 01:28:25 AM
I don't see anything wrong with what he wrote. People are so fucking sensitive. It was a happy story after all.

!!!
We got enough sissies in the black community as is!

Kalifornia.

Straight Black men are obsessed with homosexuality 

Moon

tough men! strong! 

praying these boys will be gay

Sinpool

v

this is the edited version of the post posted after getting lashed guys

...my little hiatus

Quote from: black boys bedwench too on March 08, 2019, 01:37:33 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 01:28:25 AM

!!!
We got enough sissies in the black community as is!
ffffffffhbf