Bey Came Into The Game STORMING

Started by Freemala Harris, March 22, 2019, 01:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Some of you are being dumb for the sake of it

CHOKE

Quote from: Kurama on March 22, 2019, 12:13:56 PM
Didn't nobody know no goddamn Fifth Harmony-- especially in comparison to Destiny Child

FAGGOTS im tired of yall saying any goddamn thing to try to be right

Im reporting the fuckin board

Nobody Knew

Work From Home was one of the biggest songs of 2016

FRANCE

Quote from: LOONA. on March 22, 2019, 11:28:57 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 11:25:09 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:21:44 AM
If you don't think ppl being familiar with her & her already having legions of fans didn't help then it's delusions across the board.   I'm not saying she wouldn't be successful without the group but it definitely helped.  She didn't have to lean solely on herself as a debut artist she had millions of fans from music & film prior to.
But DC had 3 albums before Bey went solo and so did 5th Harm and Normani

gkkkkff

And this is the social media age where you can go from a nobody to a somebody with a click of a button. There's really no excuse for Norman.     

5H was never as big as DC. Also, Normani is a chocolate girl living in a completely different era in music. Its been a while since a black female artist STORMED the scene. I would never expect a dark skinned black R&B artist to have their 1st 2 singles spend over 15 weeks on the Hot 100 and to sell over 300k first week.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 22, 2019, 12:34:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 12:31:01 PM
Yea i remember Kelly talkn about them forcing her to rush that album and her really not being connected to the music

!!!

The album was cute, but very random and sounded off in certain parts. You can tell it was rushed and thrown together.

ALTERNATIVE! FOCUS ON EUROPE!

Like, why would you have this R&B/Pop girl completely change lanes, especially when she had recently had an R&B hit with the Avant remix?

Mathew set that girl up. I'm sure he wanted her to have success, but he didn't want her to be TOO successful.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOLE!
Why is this girl making india arie songs about suicide :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Kelly's album was not all that different 
she definitely had some R&B on there
and if it was such an issue why did she continue to build a dance/pop sound in the future?

Vonc2002

March 22, 2019, 01:03:29 PM #110 Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:03:47 PM by Vonc2002
And now that I'm thinking back on that Kelly album, it was bland af. This bitch singing about trains on a track while this hoe walking down the street popping her pussy.  They definitely did that girl any ol kinda way. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

That Can't Nobody song wasn't that different from Crazy in Love

ophababes.

not too much train in a track slays

:stressed:

but sgddghh yea

RAY7

Quote from: Inkling on March 22, 2019, 01:08:03 PM
exactly same producer. Kelly just doesn't have IT

RAY7

and Bey was supposed to come with a "neo-soul" sounds like Work It Out but the song didn't smash so they pushed her back and went with Kelly because Dilemma was smashing 
ppl always go overboard making Kelly and the other DC members look soooo pitiful 

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 22, 2019, 01:08:24 PM
not too much train in a track slays

:stressed:

but sgddghh yea
That white girl song..............
The project was full of uninspired ass songs. Even in the way she sings them u can tell that it wasn't shit that she wanted to be doing and singing tbh. She doesnt sound connected to the material AT ALL  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 89 on March 22, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
Quote from: Inkling on March 22, 2019, 01:08:03 PM
exactly same producer. Kelly just doesn't have IT
This is 100% accurate.

ophababes.

Quote from: 89 on March 22, 2019, 01:12:34 PM
and Bey was supposed to come with a "neo-soul" sounds like Work It Out but the song didn't smash so they pushed her back and went with Kelly because Dilemma was smashing
ppl always go overboard making Kelly and the other DC members look soooo pitiful

ur making no opposing points here bby. wut r yu saying to us

CHOKE

Kelly is slaying in that sig tho 

Barbie self