Ok, sorry for the mess, I truly am

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, November 18, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I'm in the mood for some dark chocolate
BRANDY

RekeRig

n

They were just together at the soul train awards and he praised her for her slay and flew back with her to Chicago for her performance. What the fuck should he be posting about now? Did y'all post the pic with them together last week or do y'all just wait to start mess?

RekeRig

Love u Mac

Just confused. she's doing nothing but recording right now

n

Nothing to post

Stewie

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 10:58:02 PM
n

They were just together at the soul train awards and he praised her for her slay and flew back with her to Chicago for her performance. What the fuck should he be posting about now? Did y'all post the pic with them together last week or do y'all just wait to start mess?

jkhjhhkjhhh

RekeRig

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 09:52:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:45:08 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 09:41:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:38:49 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 09:34:19 PM
Vonc you have the wrong person. :dead:
I don't.  This is that white boy with black hair, wears glasses, and got a fucking peanut head. This that faggot and he'll keep dawns name outta his fckn mouth, I SAID
He is white with black hair but he never posted a video of him singing to Brandy. He's very shy with his voice/singing, and only shares a vocaroo here and there privately mostly. He wouldn't have done that. :plzstop: He met GHan but he didn't serenade her.

QuoteShe was in Chicago on Broadway! After the show she came out to see the fans. I told her I loved her and she hugged me and then I died.
This was like 3 years ago. It was definitely him. It ain't but 4 white people on here :dead:
He ain't annie, mikey, or Matthew, this that OTHER one. He stood up and sang very quickly for brandy. ..........and sounded da fool

Just cuz you keep saying it doesn't make it true  :dead:

I can ASSURE you I never sang for Brandy, b/c I would not have had the guts to do that. And if I did, I know I would sound a damns fool b/c I'd be nervous as shit  :plzstop:

You got vocaroo white boy and brandy bad singin white boy confused luv.
I know which one he's talking about. That dude posted a YouTube vid before but he left, trashed AFRO on that team Brandy site and never came back

Bigmacthawoppa

Bbbbb

I really damns HOPE so. I dunno how much more waiting my heart can take  :'(

LOONA.

If LaFUNK don't take his meds and sit the fck down. 

RekeRig

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 11:00:58 PM
Bbbbb

:dead:

But yea ... he just posted her a few days ago lolz

Bigmacthawoppa

n

'Rig bvy, give my scalp a chance to grow back a few sprigs b4 you SNATCH

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 11:02:56 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 11:00:58 PM
Bbbbb

:dead:

But yea ... he just posted her a few days ago lolz

Ok, am not here for facts and logic mess  :uhh:

:letsmessfag:

RekeRig

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 11:03:31 PM
n

'Rig bvy, give my scalp a chance to grow back a few sprigs b4 you SNATCH
gghhhhh

I latched on before I realized it was you

:stressed: