Ok, sorry for the mess, I truly am

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, November 18, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

But why the fuck is Dawn all up and thru Jeff Robinson's twitter and there is like one mention of Ghan? I'm fuming and scramblin for any tea, just gets me further frustrated  :shannonsmissing:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Lazarus

tigernathan

the way dawn makes y'all fume up is a kii

Bigmacthawoppa

I dunno, that's what I was wondering. If she isn't then I want his twitter fuckin hacked and all traces of her removed!

On a side note, I am going crazy with this no news. I was so excited about this damns ep and then Bran took my Chicago ticket money like "thanks fag, but you ain't gettin no music"  :letsmessfag: and now is silent. 

:hmph:

:loose2when:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: tigernathan on November 18, 2015, 09:03:16 PM
the way dawn makes y'all fume up is a kii

I actually bought her first alber, and 86 is my damn jam. She just needs to let go of that autotune and just damn sing.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Goofy shit like this is probably why yo wack ass was attacked previously,  fckn lame
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

If you don't like what I'm sayin, then just leave the thread dummygor.  :cheerup:

Aren't you always one to run up into a thread just to give a contrarian opinion? That shit is late.

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:12:22 PM
Goofy shit like this is probably why yo wack ass was attacked previously,  fckn lame

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

No lame faggot, i run up in threads and give the truth as i see it. Fuck would i care about giving a contrary opinion,  that's WEAK! Almost as weak as that thread u made about being picked on, weak white faggot

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:19:40 PM
No lame faggot, i run up in threads and give the truth as i see it. Fuck would i care about giving a contrary opinion,  that's WEAK! Almost as weak as that thread u made about being picked on, weak white faggot

ORRR, you're just a bitter cunt. There was no point in attacking me other than you're an angry person. LEt's just agree to not interact on here, k?