Ok, sorry for the mess, I truly am

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, November 18, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fine Dining

That's how I feel.

I'm GOING to give my opinion and just because I disagree with certain lifestyles and concepts don't mean nothing.
Some of these boys can't stand on they own....probably 'cause the like being bent over so much.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Vonc2002

Lets agree that ill fade yo lame ass as i see fit.
Oh DAWN!
Didnt u stand up in an audience full of people and sing terribly?  Worry less about dawn and more about those rough ass vocals faggot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:19:40 PM
No lame faggot, i run up in threads and give the truth as i see it. Fuck would i care about giving a contrary opinion,  that's WEAK! Almost as weak as that thread u made about being picked on, weak white faggot

geez  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Fine Dining on November 18, 2015, 09:22:41 PM
That's how I feel.

I'm GOING to give my opinion and just because I disagree with certain lifestyles and concepts don't mean nothing.
Some of these boys can't stand on they own....probably 'cause the like being bent over so much.

Fffffff  :plzstop: @ using this as an opportunity to hate on queers

Vonc2002

That's how I feel.

:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:24:36 PM
Oh DAWN!
Didnt u stand up in an audience full of people and sing terribly?  Worry less about dawn and more about those rough ass vocals faggot

Woo! king of the castle, head hen!  :letsmessfag:

Lol if you're going to insult me at least know who you're damn talking about. Again, there's no reason for you to say these things to me other than you're angry, for some reason. And you got the wrong whitey, cronk.

Vonc2002

Herb.

That's how I feel.

gor

Herb.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 09:27:49 PM
Oh DAWN!

Lol if you're going to insult me at least know who you're damn talking about. Again, there's no reason for you to say these things to me other than you're angry, for some reason. And you got the wrong whitey, cronk.
Faggot, that was yo lopsided head ass. There's only a handful of crackers here. There's  one that can sing and then there's you. U tried to give brandy a seranade mess. You sounded terrible

Bigmacthawoppa

Thanks 'fro  :wub:

I mean, I know the thread was messy, but clearly stonk and tigerlily came to MESS

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:30:52 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 09:27:49 PM
Oh DAWN!

Faggot, that was yo lopsided head ass. There's only a handful of crackers here. There's  one that can sing and then there's you. U tried to give brandy a seranade mess. You sounded terrible

Fffff I've never posted a vidya of me singing, only vocaroos boo. Ask rig or 'fro. And, I actually can sing luv. Clearly, all white ppl look tha sames...