Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: tontonton on March 27, 2019, 04:27:26 PM
I don't care for him being married to a white but I'm not married to the bitch

I'm just happy he's employing blacks

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 05:06:24 PM
He's doing so many great things for black actors and  giving them roles but more importantly providing different viewing alternatives for people of color by challenging stereotypical expectations but this quote.. it makes him seem extremely opportunistic. That's all.
what's wrong with being opportunistic? White men act this way in business all the time, only less blatantly. Take advantage of the fact that brown ppl are hardly represented in mass media, outside of a slave movie, a from the hood movie or a romantic comedy king!

I ain't mad. Wit my BLACK ass Lmfao!

FlowerBomb

Fucking dumb bitch, he never said he wasn't going to employ white people period, he said he'd never cast a white guy in a LEAD role since there's millions of those out. :uhh:
How is he taking advantage of blacks by giving them credible work in box office smashed that are highly critically acclaimed and set records, movies that put a new perspective on blackness?
Isn't he a black man himself?

Or is it only ok for blacks to be casted in the same slave/civil rights/ghetto movies by white studios? Where were these thoughts when the big studios were using black actors to regurgitate the same black pain and strife for white consumption?

Ugly cracker

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 07:30:06 PM
Fucking dumb bitch, he never said he wasn't going to employ white people period, he said he'd never cast a white guy in a LEAD role since there's millions of those out. :uhh:
How is he taking advantage of blacks by giving them credible work in box office smashed that are highly critically acclaimed and set records, movies that put a new perspective on blackness?

Or is it only ok for blacks to be casted in the same slave/civil rights/ghetto movies by white studios? Where were these thoughts when the big studios were using black actors to regurgitate the same black pain and strife for white consumption?

Ugly cracker
:ummwhat:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 07:30:06 PM

Ugly cracker
I'm def not gonna read this past the first few words because I know you're fuming and foaming at the mouth. Relax sometimes.

:ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.

Bowdown.... LASH HIM :uhh: he basically just pissed in your face with that post djdjdkdkd 

I kinda FELT that 

FlowerBomb

HSHSHsh you're asking for a miracle
That bitch doesn't have a LICK of sense

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

Bow is that really the best you got? catch him in a typo? djskjdskjd 

ugh.

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

I've already said I'm not going to read your post. Do you get it?