Jordan Peele: ‘I Don’t See Myself Casting A White Dude As The Lead’

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 08:07:01 PM
Typo!
Cracker address what I said or shut the fuck up forever
It's just pretty ironic how the same illiterate niggers try to book me for being stupid yet you can't form a proper sentence. And you're English? Sheesh.

FlowerBomb

Not a typo being conflated to someone being illiterate. :dead:
Just face the wall dummy.

FlowerBomb

And no one TRIES to book you for being stupid, you are stupid.
It's a fact, just like how the sun rises and sets, you need to rub your 2 brain cells together to generate some heat to attempt common sense :dead:
I just like reminding you you're  a struggle bus bitch every now and then.

Cowgirl

Don't think the "typos" and poor grammar are mistakes when they're so consistent..

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

And I don't think the dumb illogical posts are innocent thoughts and questions since that's all you post.

Cowgirl

I don't care when I get called names but those who do the name-calling are usually outraged and always in a frenzy. I wonder why..

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

And Baph, stop trying to get a rise out of me. Def don't fuck with your spic ass.

FlowerBomb

Like bitch how are you in your late 30's with internet access yet still have the ignorance of a 70 year old white bitch living in the deep greasy ass south in the 1940's :dead:
Jersey turnpike trash learn from this.

Cowgirl

You've given me the racist narrative so I just go with it. I don't say anything to really degrade groups of people unlike you.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 08:29:38 PM
You've given me the racist narrative so I just go with it. I don't say anything to really degrade groups of people unlike you.
Yet you jjust called Baph a spic not even 10 seconds ago
Ugh just throw yourself off a damn bridge  :dead:

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 08:29:38 PM
Yet you jjust called Baph a spic not even 10 seconds ago
Ugh just throw yourself off a damn bridge  :dead:
:dead:

Bow you know you ain't built for mess. Stop this