Jordan Peele: ‘I Don’t See Myself Casting A White Dude As The Lead’

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 08:29:38 PM
You've given me the racist narrative so I just go with it. I don't say anything to really degrade groups of people unlike you.
Yet you jjust called Baph a spic not even 10 seconds ago
Ugh just throw yourself off a damn bridge  :dead:
And I called you a nigger about 5 minutes ago. Reread what I said, I don't degrade groups of people, just individuals. So what else is going on?

Genesis2

Quote from: The Charges Were Dropped. on March 27, 2019, 02:35:55 PM
but isn't his wife...

nvm love this
What does his wife have to do with anything?

This pseudo woke logic that you cant care about other black people unless you marry black is the silliest crap.  :kii:

As if dating/marrying someone black automatically makes you malcom x. PLEASE :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 08:34:35 PM
You've given me the racist narrative so I just go with it. I don't say anything to really degrade groups of people unlike you.
And I called you a nigger about 5 minutes ago. Reread what I said, I don't degrade groups of people, just individuals. So what else is going on?
What has any of this got to do with the price of milk? :uhh:
I don't care if you degrade individuals or groups of people dumb bitch. You've degraded blacks on here indirectly or directly with your stupid comments and questions, trying to feign innocent ignorance with dumb loaded ass questions and assumptions, and I'm just letting you know I have no problem calling you stupid, stupid.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 08:40:25 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 08:34:35 PM
What has any of this got to do with the price of milk? :uhh:
I don't care if you degrade individuals or groups of people dumb bitch. You've degraded blacks on here indirectly or directly with your stupid comments and questions, trying to feign innocent ignorance with dumb loaded ass questions and assumptions, and I'm just letting you know I have no problem calling you stupid, stupid.

SHIT-a!

FlowerBomb

ton

ton

you've said spic and nigger in less than 3 posts

CHOKE

I'm sure there are white directors who think this but don't say it. 

Zankou.

Quote from: BowDown on March 27, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
Quote from: Jayda Smollett on March 27, 2019, 07:30:06 PM
Fucking dumb bitch, he never said he wasn't going to employ white people period, he said he'd never cast a white guy in a LEAD role since there's millions of those out. :uhh:
How is he taking advantage of blacks by giving them credible work in box office smashed that are highly critically acclaimed and set records, movies that put a new perspective on blackness?
Isn't he a black man himself?

Or is it only ok for blacks to be casted in the same slave/civil rights/ghetto movies by white studios? Where were these thoughts when the big studios were using black actors to regurgitate the same black pain and strife for white consumption?

Ugly cracker
I'm def not gonna read this past the first few words because I know you're fuming and foaming at the mouth. Relax sometimes.

:ummwhat:

he dragged the shit out of you and you didn't do SHIT about it