jjjj Are The Nips Ok?

Started by Freemala Harris, April 13, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis2

Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 12:16:42 PM
So now she cares about black people after all the times she lashed BLM?     
You only care about black lives only if a white man kill.

If a black person was killed by anyone else you just say "im glad that nigga is dead". How can you represent "blm"'with that analogy?

THATS why I "lash"'the blm movement. Cause niggas like you. :receipts:

Vonc2002

This dumb ass bitch :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:22:43 PM

ffffjkkkkd

And hopefully Nipple inspired Af to fix all the bugs in that app. 

Genesis2

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:21:30 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:16:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:15:34 PM
And BITCH I'm still waiting on those ciara freestyle dance vids. This thing don't do shit but talk and LIE
We waiting on rihanna to finally get a man or a high grossing tour, whichever comes first :plzstop:
She's has both of these things.  Now post the link for the organization you're a part of and admit that you've never seen ONE ciara freestyle video, hoe
She has neither. All her tours are flops and all her men fuck and leave.  :receipts:

Or beat her ass. :flamebroiled:

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

April 14, 2019, 12:25:24 PM #95 Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:27:39 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

If a black person was killed by anyone else you just say "im glad that nigga is dead". How can you represent "blm"'with that analogy?

And still u have YET to show what u have done for black people or What alternative organiztion ur affiliated with.  U sit yo simple minded ass in the house with all this shit to say but ain't done shit and ain't gonna do shit.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 12:24:14 PM

ffffjkkkkd

And hopefully Nipple inspired Af to fix all the bugs in that app. 

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:guys:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:25:24 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

And still u have YET to show what u have done for bkack people or What alternative organiztion ur affiliated with.  U sit yo simple minded ass in the house with all this shit to say but ain't done shit and ain't gonna do shit.

And why does that MUTT keep acting like I have a membership pass to BLM.     

Navyman

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Yeah Jayd, it's best you edit my point out of the post and reply to a PORTION of it.

Good day guys. Long live Nipsey's legacy and I hope his message continues to be spread.

It's crucial to the community that we take more business into our hands, learn financial responsibility, and try to keep generational wealth in mind.

I couldn't care less about his views on the gay agenda or a tweet from 2015. That's nothing but a distraction from a fucking message that he had for us which is worthwhile, solid and very relevant.
These people have no plans on owning anything, so most can care less.  :dead:

Genesis2

I dont only care about black lives only if a white man kills them, then when a black person is killed by someone else black say "im glad that nigger is dead"

But of course, you"ll defend your clique even if they shot your mother cause that's what you hoes do around here.

Anybody who's "TRULY" blm would not be happy about nipsey's death like your homegirls.

Genesis2

"Gen dissed blm!"

And yall call babies  monkey niggers, diss dark skinned women for their complexion and call them ugly, and happy that a black man who helped the community is dead.

:kii:

But black lives matter right? :receipts:

LOONA.

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:27:47 PM
I dont only care about black lives

Took you long enough

Your family still avoiding you since you're half crack half monkey?     

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 14, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
Yeah Jayd, it's best you edit my point out of the post and reply to a PORTION of it.

Good day guys. Long live Nipsey's legacy and I hope his message continues to be spread.

It's crucial to the community that we take more business into our hands, learn financial responsibility, and try to keep generational wealth in mind.

I couldn't care less about his views on the gay agenda or a tweet from 2015. That's nothing but a distraction from a fucking message that he had for us which is worthwhile, solid and very relevant.
what are you talking about
I own my damn house :dead:
Please stop with these generalisations just because we don't feel like going UP for a dead gangsta that hated black women and the black LGBT community :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

I can't WAIT for the next 2 weeks when no one mentions this man again :dead:

Genesis2

April 14, 2019, 12:33:11 PM #104 Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:34:17 PM by Genesis2
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 14, 2019, 12:27:34 PM

what are you talking about
I own my damn house :dead:
Please stop with these generalisations just because we don't feel like going UP for a dead gangsta that hated black women and the black LGBT community :dead: :dead:
He never said he hated lgbt. He said that white media would represent a black gay man dating a white gay man before showing a heterosexual black love relationship.

And that is indeed true.