jjjj Are The Nips Ok?

Started by Freemala Harris, April 13, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

April 14, 2019, 01:07:56 PM #120 Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:08:19 PM by Temper
yeah him being an obvious homophobe (playing into the well known stereotype about straight black men and their rejection of anything that's not drenched in hypermasculinity) negates all the good that he did for me. Rest in hell

LOONA.

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Temper on April 14, 2019, 01:07:56 PM
yeah him being an obvious homophobe (playing into the well known stereotype about straight black men and their rejection of anything that's not drenched in hypermasculinity) negates all the good that he did for me. Rest in hell
:letsmessfag:

BAPHOMET.

I baked a pie for the Nipsey dead celebration

He was sorta fione tho

fedswatchin

Fffthsjekrmrmrlrlrlelrleleereddfff;

Almost as good as my cobbler I made wen I 1st hurd the news

LOONA.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: animmai. on April 14, 2019, 11:38:43 AM
I'm sorry but Lauren and his other baby mama throwing up gang signs during the funeral had me in tears

And damn near everyone showing up in blue to pay homage to his gang affiliation :plzstop: the ghetto
sfdjnsdfjksfnjfdsnjkskjsnskjdnjsfd

:uhh:

This is why niggers will never evolve

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:13:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:04:07 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 11:36:12 AM
So glad this THING is dead.

Now a real black king who cares about us can emerge.     

Eww you are trying way too hard.

You not gonna come to LA and say that silly ass shit so shut the fuck up blue bitch. What have you done for anybody besides type in blue font? :receipts: :plzstop:
Didn't u spend months on here downing BLM but when I asked u for the organization that u were affiliated with u went fckn MUM?
dsbdsubusbs'lsksfmsmd'lk

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:37:44 PM
QuoteA major tension that many Black LGBTQ+ people are facing is that we often can't depend on the larger Black community to have our backs in grappling with the queerphobia and transphobia exhibited by our own. Black cishet people are constantly swatting away critiques (large and small) of public figures who malign our part of the community. So when an instance like this, a person who has a recent history of speaking ill about LGBTQ+ people and never fully engaged with evolving on the issue (at least publicly) is being honored, many of us can't help to side-eye. None of us should be forced or even expected to mourn people who have operated as our oppressor.

ACKA
https://www.out.com/commentary/2019/4/01/black-lgbtq-people-deserve-feel-how-they-want-about-nipsey-hussle

Summed it up perfectly
whew. Love this.

and fuck Nipple, still.

Admin

GLOCK

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 02:14:54 PM

So this will be the last time I'll type Nipsey's name on this website.

oh girl