RHOA 12 News: Shamari Demoted To Friend, Kenya Negotiating Her Return

Started by M-Rocka, April 16, 2019, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2019, 10:19:30 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on April 16, 2019, 10:14:11 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2019, 10:12:37 PM
And I TOLD yall DRUNKmari wasnt getting her back.

:sevynstreeter:

what
dfddfdf

*peach. Shamari put something in my drink.

ffjhhnjjk not a date rape mess

honestly think its cute so many gors stan for eva. she literally gave nothing this season but that clearly doesn't stop the girls.

M-Rocka

Quote from: WAVÉS. on April 16, 2019, 08:26:56 PM
They don't even give out contracts until September. It's still up in the air.
They're all given letters while the reunion is either airing or after the season has wrapped.

M-Rocka

I wanted to see Shamari grow as a peach holder another season, but like I said I'm just glad she'll be back in some capacity. Hopefully she'll get it back in season 13. I'm glad Moose is back too because I want the girls to lash her like they did in season 7. I want her to unravel and have another breakdown. Porsha will probably be planning her wedding and going on play dates with Kenya, Kenya will probably be shown raising her daughter and having Marc probably open a restaurant in ATL, Cynth's thriving endeavor and planning her wedding with Mike Hill, Moose being an insufferable hating ass bitch, Eva being broke, and Kandi and Todd dealing with the surrogacy process, that's my prediction.

Gilgamesh.

I think they let Eva keep her peach cause she's more on-brand for them. Plus Shamari is more likeable but what is her storyline? 

M-Rocka

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-nene-leakes-lobbying-phaedra-parks-return-real-housewives-atlanta-kandi-threatened-quit

QuoteAfter dropping some exclusive tidbits on season 12 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' yesterday, we're back with a few more.

Sources tell lovesbcott.com exclusively that Phaedra Parks' return to the show is being heavily pushed by NeNe Leakes. We're told she feels that if the network is bringing Kenya Moore back, then she would feel better about having a cast member return that's 'on her side' as well.

The problem? In the past, Kandi Burruss made it clear both publicly and privately that if Phaedra returns she'll quit the show. Considering Kandi's three RHOA spin-offs are the highest rated 'Housewives' spin-offs, the network doesn't want to risk losing a proven money-maker for the likes of Ms. Parks.
Kandi's business empire keeps growing AND she'll have another baby girl via surrogate next season, so Bravo isn't taking chances on letting her go. For that reason alone, Phaedra's return is unlikely.

You never know what NeNe might leverage to get Phaedra back, so only time will truly tell.

Nene is hands down the fakest bitch in the group. It'll be a matter of time before she turns on Phaedra.

Kalifornia.

Nene is so trash. She tries to act all Big & bad, but she's basically begging for an ally.
They can honestly toss her too at this point. She's not the draw she used to be. 

I doubt Bravo would play both hands by bringing back Kenya & Petunia at the same time.
Kenya would be enough for the next season, and then save that other girl for the season after. 

M-Rocka

Not trying to be funny, but what can Phaedra offer next season besides being Moose's lapdog?

Brit Brat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 17, 2019, 01:38:24 PM
I think they let Eva keep her peach cause she's more on-brand for them. Plus Shamari is more likeable but what is her storyline?
!!!!

And honestly, Eva had the most actually going on this dry ass season.

M-Rocka

This next season could possibly help Eva get out of financial ruin, hopefully. They probably demoted Shamari to make room for Kenya to return. 

ophababes.

Nine

An everyone vs. Nene season would be late and exhausting.

It's cute for the reunion, but there needs to be more conflict.

Shamari was trying to be her second lap dog, and they need to keep Decatur Princess on dammit.