You guys.. I really think Nicki is coming to MESS this next era

Started by NMD, June 15, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:02:49 PM
It's a kii cuz after all the shuckin n jivin' in here , Press is still in the 70's as of today on 'otify

But grrr! take dat nicki!

Right.

Nicki had huge WORLDWIDE HITS on her 2nd go round. Not some basic ass local artist who can't seem to write her own mess or find a song to stick so she can release her impending flop ass second album.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Comparing a debut album to someone's 4th is lame anyway. Nicki debut is 5x Platinum. Cardi won't see it. 

reekz

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 08:07:24 PM
Comparing a debut album to someone's 4th is lame anyway. Nicki debut is 5x Platinum. Cardi won't see it.

PF Is 3x platinum luv

IOP is eligible for 4x platinum

FYI

Vonc2002

Nicki doesn't have a 5x platinum album...... Nicki doesn't even have a 4x platinum album. Why lie :dead:

Cardi's debut bested Nicki's in legit every way. The #1s and grammy alone. Sit this one out :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: reek on June 15, 2019, 08:09:55 PM

PF Is 3x platinum luv

IOP is eligible for 4x platinum

FYI
Goofy  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

reekz

Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 08:05:54 PM
It's a kii cuz after all the shuckin n jivin' in here , Press is still in the 70's as of today on 'otify

Right.

Nicki had huge WORLDWIDE HITS on her 2nd go round. Not some basic ass local artist who can't seem to write her own mess or find a song to stick so she can release her impending flop ass second album.
nnjnjnjjjjjjjnjnj

The sophomore era mess is always the most telling. Historically, at least
Kinda determines if it was a lucky shot the first time around or if someone is really here to stay

You gors better get streaming.
NIcki still getting her solo top 10's years and years after her sophomore tea.

Fro, you sound so upset and pressed over Cardi's success. I'm sure you want admit it but it's there.

Vonc2002

Quote from: reek on June 15, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

Right.

nnjnjnjjjjjjjnjnj

Kinda determines if it was a lucky shot the first time around or if someone is really here to stay

Fro, you sound so upset and pressed over Cardi's success. I'm sure you want admit it but it's there.
And it's solely because sle has dug in his ass numerous times. It has nothing to do with Cardi.........or even Nicki for that matter. He's already admitted to not even being a stan :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:14:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

Right.

nnjnjnjjjjjjjnjnj

And it's solely because sle has dug in his ass numerous times. It has nothing to do with Cardi.........or even Nicki for that matter. He's already admitted to not even being a stan :dead:
Well there ya have it

Thanks for confirming what's known

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:13:39 PM

Right.

nnjnjnjjjjjjjnjnj

Do you think the people dragging Nicki are upset at her success?

I mean, she's a successful woman.

Sit your biased ass down somewhere and step out your feelings.

These fags can never stay on topic. Always have to step out or like others mention someone else name

ton

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:16:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: megafag on June 15, 2019, 08:14:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

Right.

nnjnjnjjjjjjjnjnj

Well there ya have it

Thanks for confirming what's known

no need to confirm
True because it's very evident but it's great to see u being a strong woman these days :kii: