You guys.. I really think Nicki is coming to MESS this next era

Started by NMD, June 15, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NMD

- The reception to the Megatron pics on IG have been getting such positive reviews

- She's been losing weight

- Her new management team is already working wonders. They debunked the rumour that Chris kicked her off from his tour:

http://m.tmz.com/2019/06/12/nicki-minaj-chris-brown-indigoat-tour-not-dropped/

- Her new boyfriend seems to be keeping her really happy and it seems like she's in the right state of mind. She hasn't had a meltdown on Twitter/IG since last year

I'm the fuck ready Queen

:gorlonfire:
:stressed:

Aalonso.

what does any of this have to do with rap moving on from her? nnn none of these fun facts matter if the public doesn't use

NMD

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 15, 2019, 03:09:08 PM
what does any of this have to do with rap moving on from her? nnn none of these fun facts matter if the public doesn't use

Clearly the public is using if the reception has been great

Dumb bitch

GLOCK

Quote from: NMD on June 15, 2019, 03:19:19 PM

Clearly the public is using if the reception has been great

Dumb bitch
f

You are delusional babes

FlowerBomb

dfgsfgds the way he can put two and two together and get 7 is amazing.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

this is what I was thinking. We done with this hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

All I know is Megatron won't debut outside of the Top 10. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Meanwhile LITERALLY every single from her last album debuted out of the top 10 and all but one missed the top 10 entirely :dead:

Yea, she DONE done 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 07:22:38 PM
All I know is Megatron won't debut outside of the Top 10.
:-D

Fro', you want to make one right now?

BRockaBaby

She'll have a comeback. People anxious to hear how she'll respond to Cardi success.  

loveguru1000